The New Arrears Telephone Calls

TPPortsmouth
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4496 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good Morning Everyone,

This is just a heads up for anyone who has a Nationwide product in arrears. I have not had an "in arrears" telephone call from Nationwide for a while as my DMP was ahead of original payments thanks to a PPI win, but my wife was in for a shock when she answered the phone.

Because they told her about my loan that I hadn't!

The loan has no joint liability with her, she is not named in any shape or form on there, yet the automated call they now send you asks for you by name and then press any key; by name and then press 1; and then proceeds to tell you they want to discuss your product..... then they go through security.

If you have adults in the house that you do not want knowing your business it is not wise to let them use your home telephone number. I raised a complaint with Nationwide and apparently releasing data about products you have with them is entirely ethical and legal, which is nice to know; and they only operate a "first and final" complaints process on the matter. Even an e-mail appealing the decision directly to Graham Beale (Chief Exec) was forwarded to the person who handed the original complaint to reply they had nothing further to add.