Need an unsecured loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4458 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm new here, so I don't know if I'm in a right place to post this thread.

So, the problem is, that I've got loads of different debts and loans now, for example, pay-day loans, which in total would be about 2.5 grand. And I'm still struggling with the money. I need to repay these loans soon.

I'm thinking of applying for another loan, but my credit rating doesn't seem so good. Is there any loan company, that could lend me some money even I have a bad credit?

I can't think of any other options now.

Hi there,

I'm new here, so I don't know if I'm in a right place to post this thread.

So, the problem is, that I've got loads of different debts and loans now, for example, pay-day loans, which in total would be about 2.5 grand. And I'm still struggling with the money. I need to repay these loans soon.

I'm thinking of applying for another loan, but my credit rating doesn't seem so good. Is there any loan company, that could lend me some money even I have a bad credit?

I can't think of any other options now.

Hi housee, welcome to CAG. Borrowing more to pay debts is a rocky road and should not be an option. I hate to sound like a preacher but it's a spiral to disaster (been there, read the book etc.).

If you're paying out considerably more than you have coming in then the best option IMO would be to look at something like National Debt Helpline (it's free) and try and take control of your debts rather than increasing them. It may well mean trashing your credit rating but if you've reached that stage already then you're not losing anything.

M

ALL unsolicited PMs and E-mails should be posted up - Not all on CAG are who they appear to be

My views are my own. If in doubt, seek professional advice. If I can help though, I will. CAG helped me!!

• 1 month later...

Any company prepared to give you an unsecured loan with a bad credit rating are going to charge you a hell of a lot of interest. If the reason you are asking about unsecured loans is that you do not own any property and you are expecting a serious uplift in your income soon then there are companies that may help you. However if it is just because your debts have spun out of control then voluntry insolvancy is really the way forward.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and let me know, thank you.