Barclays Asset and Ombudsman Court mess URGENT

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I had a small business and my account manager at Barclays introduced me to asset finance to help manage invoices. Barclays moved me from the small to medium product and charged me 20k (I was told it would be 500£) for doing so. I complained they agreed THEN froze the account I couldnt pay suppliers company went into liquidation with me being left in over 60k of debt. I had signed a personal guarentee for 25k which I was assured was only in place to stop people running off with millions. Anyhow after the liquidation Barclays decided to take me to court for this PG even though the whole thing was down to them misselling a product. I couldnt afford the court costs (20k +) so was advised by citizens advice to go to the Ombudsman. I produced actual evidence Barclays produced statements from staff which i proved are lies with email evidence (the person who works for Barclays and lied in the first place Barclays no longer have working for them and cannot get in touch..) and the ombudsman found in Barclays favour somehow.

They have now sent a court letter requesting no hearing and that I am ordered to pay 31k immediately saying I do not wish to defend myself, again a lie.

I am unsure as to where to turn any advice welcome