Robinson Way lifting a stay on a County Court claim made in July 2009 - Happy Christmas!!

Bev250264
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4073 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Remember this is Robbers Way we are dealing with, who do not keep decent records, rely on POCs where they have had Judgement by Default whereby a judge has not even read their particulars of claim, and the company who have had several senior management changes due to 'disorganisation' within their ranks.

I also think a complaint to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority is in order here.

I know but if I do that won't it just aggravate them even more? To my untrained eye, the evidence appears to be damning but then I'm not a sol. Perhaps they're hoping we'll fall at the last fence - or that the d/j lottery will go in their favour. Anyway, w/s due to be exchanged on 19th September so we'll work towards that now.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bev, both those attachments show personal info that shouldt be revealed on a public board.

The letter.pdf file shows the address when you first go in to the PDF, I suspect you did the removal in the PDF editor you used, you need to do it outside in word and then create the PDF to remove the info properly.

The IMG.pdf file holds far too much info (addresses/amounts/account numbers etc.

Please take them down sharpish!

S.

Attachments unapproved to allow editing.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

best to scan then use the windows paint program to blank

as advised

dont ever do it in any adobe pdf progs as they can be removed by adobe pro software later

always scan to pdf after another method has ben used to blank pers info.

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets - as a picture[jpg] file

don't forget you can use a mobile phone or a digital camera too!!

or

convert existing PC files to PDF [office has an installable print to PDF option]

'

BUT......

ENSURE: remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint program

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

it would be better to upload a multipage pdf if

you have many images too rather than many single pdfs

or if you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

or use word and save as pdf

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Oh and drop the other side a short e-mail thanking him and reminding him that if he is in full control of the facts of the case he would be aware that the previously disclosed copy was fully redacted of all account data.

Make it short and sweet enough to keep him on notice that you don't intend to be misled

Mike, I've taken them down but from what you could see were they sufficient in reply to my 31.14 request?

i.e.

Debt Type

Product Type

Account Number

Title

Forename

Initial

Surname

Balance

Charge-off Year

Looked like it to me but would appreciate your comments.

Oh and drop the other side a short e-mail thanking him and reminding him that if he is in full control of the facts of the case he would be aware that the previously disclosed copy was fully redacted of all account data.

Make it short and sweet enough to keep him on notice that you don't intend to be misled

Ok sorry our posts crossed :-)

I believe it covered your request, there were a couple of anomolies which you've already covered........... right at this moment in time there's still a huge discrepancy between the actions of HSBC at closure of loan account [settled from current account, itself subsequently settled by transfer?] and the creation of the claimed debit balance.

Unless your sar to HSBC sheds any light on the subject I think it will have to fall to the judge to get his/her head round the appalling accounting and lack of transparency from the other side.

All done. I'll let you know if he replies on Monday

Can't imagine he will, he should take note of its content though and take some assurance that you won't allow such statements to be made in court without questioning its veracity or intent.

If he does reply I'd leave as is and not get drawn into a ping pong game of e-mails....... some things are best left unsaid :-)

We'll have to start working on your witness statement next weekend to ensure you're happy with it prior to service. Can you post a copy of where you've got to with it at the end of next week and I'll see if I can add anything to it or help tweak it. Attach in word format if you can, makes it easier to play around with it on my pooter.

As a suggestion you could PM everyone else that's assisted to date for some further input when you've posted it, if there's just the 2 of us looking at it we may miss something important to your case. Sometimes a mix of ideas and different approaches can make or break the outcome

Yes, I have been adding bits and pieces to it so I will do that. Do I have to notify them that I'm going to include the stuff from Chiltern as that wasn't included in the standard disclosure - or can I just include it and send them a copy if they request it?

Bev, what date did the business cease trading and was HSBC advised at that time?

Also...... business current account, what is the account name on the closing statement from HSBC at March 2004?

a. Business name ltd

or

b. Mr and/or Mrs xxx trading as business name ltd

or

c. Mr and/or Mrs xxxxxx

Edited by Mike_hawk

Hi mike not home but think it was t/as account in oh's name but can't be sure. Also can't remember what happened when business ceased trading and can't remember date. I can have a look when I get home but not sure ive got that info

No probs, let me know when you've been able to check

Would be helpful to note whether the bank accepted as a fully incorporated company, cheques etc issued and accepted in the ltd co name rather than oh's name

Thought of something else I was going to ask, the CRA file referring to the unsecured loan dated 2001....... who is the named account holder?

Edited by Mike_hawk

Hi Bev

Just dumping this back in view again for reference:

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1. The application for summary judgment is refused

2. The case is allocated to the Fast Track

3. Standard disclosure by list by 7 August 2012

4. Inspection by 14 August 2012

5. Exchange of statements of witnesses of fact by 19 September 2012

6. Pre-trial checklists to be filed by 17 October 2012

It came with a Pre-trial checklist

No probs, I don't expect there'll be much if anything else to consider tbh. They've provided their version of full disclosure, if they haven't got anything else to rely on I wouldn't be inclined to help them out with anything that may be questionable [unless it weakens their case of course :-) ].

Could you PM me if you come across anything new rather than posting directly on the thread.