Great... If it couldnt get any worse :(

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4554 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it appears that although i have been very clear about communication between these clowns and myself... Today i got a rather nasty shock

I got home from work to find my landlady in shock and distress as she had a visit from MHB although im on a payment plan with NDR...

Sadly i was working as i would have love to have gotten the door when it went, but to catch the whole jist of it... Im now being evicted from my house tomorrow... because they dont know what the other 2 hands are doing?

Since this part now, im unsure where i stand with them... but the worst thing is being evicted... what can i do?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for your message.

We simply wish to resolve this matter. Please state when you will be making payments to your file as currently you owe £xxx. If we cannot arrange an amicable repayment plan within 10 days we will commence proceedings against you in your local county court where a CCJ will be sought. If, after this, you still refuse to pay we will re-apply to the courts for a warrant of execution to seize goods at up to 9 times the value of your debt.

We can assure you that Toothfairy Finance, NDR and ourselves are FULLY compliant will ALL laws, legislation and the OFT Guidelines.

Yours Faithfully

Jason Ash (43)

Door Collections

Marshall Hoares Bailiffs

Telephone: 0843 381 1111

should i be scared of this? i dont think i should be as they wouldnt stand up in court right?

Im sure they dont comply with laws with the way they do things?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

theres so much stuff about them on here i dont know, i had a loan and they did nt take the money from my card, blamed me, then passed my file around these people, i ve heard they are all in the same office, alot of people say they are not allowed to do this, i paid them months ago but it was nearly 4 times the loan amount..... im seeking recovering the charges on here.. i dont see why they would come to your door without already having court paperwork etc... they might be chancers or might not. lots more about them on here though