pc world aarrrggghhh

popsscamp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4572 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys. Last Oct/Nov my hp tower kept having blue screns then crashing. Numerous phone calls to work out if i had to take it to them or get a collection. Machine was 2 years old and I had business insurance as we used it for my partners business. In total it was picked up 6 times and returned 5 times. The last time was in March and they finally decided to write it off. Great I thought finally-however was really ticked of with the money we had lost as we relied on it and the fact I was paying £13 a month for bugger all service. any whoos they gave me a voucher to the value what i paid and i purchased an acer laptop. last couple of months it has been turning itself off. Then last week just wouldnt go past the microsoft banner. Spoke to them and said i felt it got way too hot they said take it to the local store which is 20 miles away and i cant drive and to take my external hard drive as my cover plan covered data recovery. Once in the shop i was told they will not use my external hardrive and i must purchase another drive. Obviously i was really angry-snctched my machine back and left. Phoned the know how guys again and they said he shouldnt have done that. Its been a week now and as i dont drive have to rely on others its just sat here. im furious with the service again-if they write it off do i have to accept a voucher in the store or can i demand my money back and buy elsewhere?

thanks for reading my essay

jo