How much longer!!! Anyone else had problems getting credit file from Call Credit Check?

Dydie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4580 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am fuming today:-x sorry but have to rant about this "new" referencing agency Call Credit Check

I already know I have a dodgy credit history from 2007/08 but wanted to check what was on my file to ensure full disclosure on a new tenancy reference check. I usually use Equifax but Homelet use Call Credit Check so I thought I would get my file from them

Its now been well over 24 hours and I STILL can't see my credit report all I keep getting is a message saying -

"We are currently working to resolve a validation issue on your report. Please bear with us and we will contact you as soon as this issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience."

I have provided all my details, including current and previous 2 addresses, maiden name, date of birth, bank details etc - WHAT is taking them so long:?:

I have now had to send my reference forms off as we are supposed to me moving on Friday

There are NO phone numbers for this agency, the only one I found was an automated service directing you back to their website and saying if you had a complaint it had to be sent in writing, I have emailed twice with no response.

Never had such poor service - anyone else had problems with these clowns:???:

Did you try their new free for ever Noddle

site verification is done by entering details

of a debit card registered to your CURRENT

address.??

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Haha - just logged onto Noddle and this is the message which greeted me

"Reserve your spot!

We’re still testing our great new service, and aren’t ready for everyone yet, but please leave us your email address and we’ll let you know as soon as we can welcome you into Noddle."

No help there either then !

How odd I put a contact I am helping on CC

today the whole process took less than 5 minutes.

It could even be that a slip of a finger on a key has

invalidated a date one digit will cause a problem.

I would have a look again at their site for contact

details.

This agency often has data differing from that of the

2 main agencies.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I'm part of the trial on this and have

been able to access it and recommend

others.

BUT CALL CREDIT has been up and running

for years.

• Confused 1

Thanks BRIGADIER2JCS

I can get access to my account information, so I have already double checked all my details and nothing is out of place

I promise you there is no other way of contacting this company I have wasted most of the day trying to find a way of contacting them, the fact that you say they often

hold different information than the other referencing agencies is what I am worried about :-(

If they hold information that I am not aware of then I have just thrown away nearly £300 on referencing forms which I will not pass, not to mention the fact that I am soon going to be homeless if I can't rent somewhere!

This is just my luck - been a terrible year and looks like it's not getting any easier

I would not worry to much about a tenancy

reference if your dealing with a letting agency

they will look at residential stability, electoral

roll, utilities and such.

These ''fees'' for referenving are imho ridiculous

I know of some agencies who charge but never

actually check.

I will though see what I can find out for you.

Brig.

Thank you - I haven't used these there is a message hub in the members area which I have been using - I have now emailed the above

The 2nd address came back undelivered but the 1st one seems to have gone through.

good wiil see about a phone no. tomorrow

had a bit of an accident today so early night.

Brig