*****************Sunday Times want to talk to you - bailiffs***************

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4575 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you have had any direct experience of mistreatment by a bailiff or you have suffered excessive and unlawful bailiff charges, the Sunday Times would like to talk with you.

If you would like to talk to the Sunday Times about this, please email me on our admin address (click the admin link).

Please put Sunday Times in the subject

Ta

URGENT!

Without wishing to appear flippant BF I am suprised the Sunday Times think they would have enough space to make such an invitation.

But to my fellow caggers: You are being given the chance to move your stories from the pages of cag who have helped you thus far....now YOU must speak out loudly and tell the rest of the UK these stories are not written by Enid Blyton they are FACT. Please help yourselves and others and SPEAK UP

Without wishing to appear flippant BF I am suprised the Sunday Times think they would have enough space to make such an invitation.

But to my fellow caggers: You are being given the chance to move your stories from the pages of cag who have helped you thus far....now YOU must speak out loudly and tell the rest of the UK these stories are not written by Enid Blyton they are FACT. Please help yourselves and others and SPEAK UP

That's a thumbs up from me, Tell them, only one problem with the ST is the paywall but at least they have clout

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Good luck to those who respond, being featured cannot be anything other than a good thing, but like the exposure programme don't hold your hopes too high on the prospects of changing the world.

I've had features in The Times three times since March and even people on this forum didn't seem to notice them

Hi Loretta

Follow the page down, 'Contact Us' button.

Don't know how to do this but yes definitely me, I am in the middle of my experience

It could be that they were noiced, but not commented on. Also not everyone reads The Times.

Good luck to those who respond, being featured cannot be anything other than a good thing, but like the exposure programme don't hold your hopes too high on the prospects of changing the world.

I've had features in The Times three times since March and even people on this forum didn't seem to notice them

FP I will openly admit to the fact I can no longer afford a daily or weekend paper....I do get the local paper secondhand but thats it! There was a time when I read every newspaper cover to cover and had that been the case now I would certainly recognise a need to make comment. There will be a lot of people out there in my position but you will be reaching others so keep the articles going.....can you not put a link to them on cag so those who do not get the paper can keep themselves updated?

WD

I used to read the Times but like WD cannot afford it anymore, further there are many who will not read the online pages because of Murdoch's paywall, which also means you cannot link to the articles,and if you cut and paste; well Murdoch's lawyers will be after you for breach of copyright quicker than a Rossendales bailiff will concoct a fee.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

hi if you want you can put sunday times in touch with me about dukes bailiffs assault and threats and also the fraudulent way derbyshire constabulary are acting in co hoots with them and the north east derbyshire district council my mate shinysheen george howe has proven multi levy illegalites and council seem to think they can fob it off cheers melvin wheatcroft honda4004 mobile ********* i am in court charged with battery but have loads of witnesses but been told magistrates court is a corrupt court as council are the ones that have a clickty click say and bailiffs are in the control of them under contract.have another woman who was allso assaulted by gary sandy of dukes but police once again did nothing i have a written statement off her. cheers

Honda you need to follow this If you would like to talk to the Sunday Times about this, please email me on our adminlink3.gif address (click the adminlink3.gif link).

Please put Sunday Times in the subject.

Can I suggest you edit your phone number from your post?

WD

Edited by citizenB
edited out mobile telephone number

BN I think that's the point i'm making. exposure in national dailies does not necessarily bring the results we would hope for. It wasn't just CAG, the phone kept ringing silently on all three occasions. Still it appears two councils have taken up the Exposure programme.

I can tell you that through my connection with The Times. Harrow Council are likely to face a disgruntled councillor armed with questions that I have to compose regarding their intention to charge their contracted bailiff 10% of what they collect. Not only have penalties become revenue, but what incentive does Harrow have to consider parking appeals fairly and honestly? Given that Haroow also intends to cut its contracted bailiffs from three companies to two, could it be that Harrow will retain the two nicest companies?

And who do you think will be paying the extra 10% on top of the grossly inflated fees that Newlyn and the others are charging?

So it ain't all gloom and doom. Mr Fern Silverio the Harrow official who announced this scheme is now going have to answer for it publicly,

BN I think that's the point i'm making. exposure in national dailies does not necessarily bring the results we would hope for. It wasn't just CAG, the phone kept ringing silently on all three occasions. Still it appears two councils have taken up the Exposure programme.

I can tell you that through my connection with The Times. Harrow Council are likely to face a disgruntled councillor armed with questions that I have to compose regarding their intention to charge their contracted bailiff 10% of what they collect. Not only have penalties become revenue, but what incentive does Harrow have to consider parking appeals fairly and honestly? Given that Haroow also intends to cut its contracted bailiffs from three companies to two, could it be that Harrow will retain the two nicest companies?

And who do you think will be paying the extra 10% on top of the grossly inflated fees that Newlyn and the others are charging?

So it ain't all gloom and doom. Mr Fern Silverio the Harrow official who announced this scheme is now going have to answer for it publicly,

A council creaming a commission off the top of the fees as well; how legal is that?

Given R v Camden exparte Cran 1995 - not at all

Hopefully the clown that tries to introduce this will get their backside kicked, great work FP exposing these dolts,

You would be surprised at who reads the Sunday Times. :) Once one national paper gets hold of a good story then quite often others will follow suit. This could be a good stepping ground. Plus news casters read out headline stories. , Thats BBC1, Sky news and also Radio.

• 2 weeks later...
You would be surprised at who reads the Sunday Times. :) Once one national paper gets hold of a good story then quite often others will follow suit. This could be a good stepping ground. Plus news casters read out headline stories. , Thats BBC1, Sky news and also Radio.

The Sunday Telegraph has published three council/bailiff related articles over the last couple of months to my knowledge. Anyone know when the it's likely to appear?

This Sunday, but my lips are sealed until then :)

If that is a defo I will buy it for once

hi if you want you can put sunday times in touch with me about dukes bailiffs assault and threats and also the fraudulent way derbyshire constabulary are acting in co hoots with them and the north east derbyshire district council my mate shinysheen george howe has proven multi levy illegalites and council seem to think they can fob it off cheers melvin wheatcroft honda4004 mobile *********** i am in court charged with battery but have loads of witnesses but been told magistrates court is a corrupt court as council are the ones that have a clickty click say and bailiffs are in the control of them under contract.have another woman who was allso assaulted by gary sandy of dukes but police once again did nothing i have a written statement off her. cheers

When are you going to Court?