Serious Slander

TWNB
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4599 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

So I'm gonna break this down as good as I can.

Recently I decided to let my 4 1/2 year old daughter take up martial arts (my brother has been attending the same club for 10 years). She loves it, so a few weeks later I decided to take it up myself as I am not as fit as I should be, alls good and well and I was really exited.

So the first day there I discover that my sister ex boyfriends niece goes to the same club. They had a very bad split up, the ex has been causing a lot of trouble and causing it when ever he can. Nothing to do with me and I've always keeps away from it.

The second day there said nieces mother turns up, this is the first I have ever laid eyes on her and I only knew her before hand by name.

So a week later she start telling parents of kids that attend the club that I am a convicted paedophile. The master of the club now wants to meet with me urgently face to face, I'm only presuming that it is to do with this woman's claims.

These claims are untrue and I am at my wits end as to what to do, as I type this up I feel like my stomach is hollow and feel like throwing up. I'm terrified that I am in danger of losing both my kids (Daughter 4 1/2 and Son 16 months). Not to mention I am afraid to step outside my door, most members stay with in a mile of me.

Right now I feel like throwing a tube of paracetamol down my throat and just letting it end.

What can I do? I need help before I loss control of a situation that is already drowning me emotionally.

P.S. I have already looked at the few slander thread that are on here, but none seem as extreme as this.

Edited by TWNB
Added some more detail

How do you know she has said this?

I woudl go to the Police and see if they can do anything. Failing that consider hiring a solicitor to send her a letter to tell her to back off.

Edited by silverfox1961
Removed offensive sentence

How do you know she has said this?

I woudl go to the Police and see if they can do anything. Failing that consider hiring a solicitor to send her a letter to tell her to back off.

The walls have ears and so do I.

I was thinking of meeting the clubs master and recording the conversation, that way I have undeniable proof that these things have been said. Although I am not sure on my legal stance on this.

I had the same problem with a neighbour of mine. He said he heard from people off my old estate that i was a paedophile and I called the police who happily put him straight. Get the police involved as rumours like these cause a lot of problems and this woman can be arrested for spreading false rumours.

:cool::cool: Blondmusic :cool::cool: