Complaint Lost Parcel/package against -A to Z cargo Services

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All,

I hope if any of the forum members can be of any help. On 28/02/2011, I undertook Parcel service for Package tobe delivered to India for the sum of £192 for completion by 20/04/2011 by -A to Z cargo Services

I have been following up since May 1 2011 about the package and every 2 weeks, theyhas given the excuse that package is held up and will take 2 weeks more to get it free from Customs and will be sorted out. This has been going since May 2011, until recently when I ask him to give final answer whether or not they is actually delivering the parcel else Ill take some legal action against him but now they has stopped taking any calls from me.

The problems are:

• My package included household goods, designer Clothes, Footwear items worth £3000 has not been delivered.
  • I am calling them every 2 weeks since May 1, 2011 with same answer from them that it will take 1-2 more weeks.
  • Since October 1, 2011, they has failed to actually respond to my calls, despite my request to call them which I SMS you on 2-10-2011 at 1:25 PM.

• I only have the address of this firm, which was quoted on the company leaflet and I am on advise of Consumerdirect I have sent them a letter asking to responding which I sure they wont,

• A to Z cargo Services (Bolton Sea & AirCargo)

Bolton
    BL 3 3AN

I would request forum member and appreciate if they can advise, what can be best done for filing this complaint,

can I file a complaint with Police or should I fight in the court, in any case, its getting difficult to trace them as they is not even picking my call.

Regards,

Upendra

consumerdirect as youve already done or trading stds

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks, I am following via consumerdirect and sending him the first notice at the address he has mentioned on his company promo leaflet but my concerns are:

a) What if he no longer resides at this address:

There might be someone else residing at the address or even if he is residing, he might not accept the delivery of the mail, in this case what will happen as he can proof taht he never receive the mail...?

The only active thing is his cellphone but which he is not picking at all, is there a way I can pursue him via the police as there seems to be some other people whose package seems to be lost by him/ or it might be a big fraud/[problem], stealing million worth of household goods...

I know one persone who has sent the parcel along me and there is one below, which I found online if you google search with just his phone

Is there any way this matter can be proceeded in an urgent way.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Edited by dx100uk
please refrain from posting pers info

it is a civil matternothing to do with the police

follow the advise CD recommend.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...