cash genie loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4621 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Cash genie took £220.00 from my account they cleared it out and left me with nothing.

The bank couldn't even stop them even though they were suspicious because they took five seperate payments starting at 10p then £1.00 then £10 twice then £100.00 twice.

I have tried to reason with them but they laugh in your face, i emailed them and they took the micky out of my spelling.

Now its payback time,

I have been searching the net and companies house for directors details and investors detials.

I have email adresses, home addresses, home telephone numbers and other businesses linked to cash genie.

I have given them 24 hrs to pay back my money or i use the same tactics on them, intrusion of privacy is not a nice thing and when i release these details they will get plenty of that.

Especially the owner of cash genie who is ............if you are all interested. So watch this space if i don't recieve payment tomorrow i will bring down this organisation.