Being sued by Cowboy Builders - please help *** Claim Struck Out ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4082 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

if you have CCTV images you could compare it to this http://tinyurl.com/68kzg7m

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice bloke!

something tells me this is all rather being handled by the local mafia one might meet in the pub.

wonder how many more people this builder has fleeced and have not said anything.

i think you need to give the cowboy builders research team a quick email.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I still say inform local plod you are being approached by a known violent criminal

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

this guy has no legal right to be at your door, and you must advice the police you are petrified at the thought of this violent criminal knocking on the door, and what he might do at the house.

CCTV checked. It is the same Stephen French!

Mmm... so much for turning over a new leaf.

As advised you should notify the police and also your local Trading Standards & the ICO as no doubt he is not licensed as a debt collector either.

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have a question to pose having had a good look at this guy's ''success and high profile''

If he is this successful why the hell is he knocking on doors over alleged debts given his supposed

wealth and standing would be pocket change to him:madgrin:

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

I was wondering why he was knocking on my door also. Surely, we are small fry to him. I simply don't understand.

By the way, the reg no that my neighbour gave me does not match the car! Unfortunately we can't see the full reg on the CCTV to check what I was told because of position of the railings on our gate (but OH is going to keep trying). But it definately starts and ends with what I was told, just can't see the middle digits, so I'm finding it difficult to conclude that my neighbour got it wrong. Police are aware.

Not a very good position to be in.

The children have just been told that the Police are just following up from the other week.

Well he can't be the brightest bulb on the Xmas tree, he's a known criminal who comes debt collecting... leaves his calling card with his true name and plasters his mug all over the internet. he must have taken too many hits to the head during his Kick boxing career.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Or too many hits of certain white powders:madgrin:

Or too many hits of certain white powders:madgrin:

Brig

"BOLD" washing powder you mean or DAS, cleaned up his act, whiter than white !

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

NEED JEYES FLUID TO CLeAN THAT ONE UP I THINK:madgrin:

Police have just been again. They have spoken to Stephen French. He has been appointed by the retailer. Ok, so the retailer appoints a surveyor, then a debt collector and now a "civil recovery agent". The Police have advised that he will be back. Do not discuss anything with him. Simply tell him to get off our property and if he refuses ring 999. Stephen French has advised the Police that he carries a pen with him at all times that records conversations for his own protection to prevent people accusing him of threatening him, so do not speak to him other than to tell him to get off our property.

How much money have these guys spent on a solicitor (I was quoted £750 just to look through the paperwork), a debt collector and now this guy. Why not simply take us to court? Would that be because we have soo much evidence against them?

How long is this going to go on for?

all to break you down and fleece you.

you've answered you own question really

they know they cannot go to court

this sounds just like the local mafia that used to run all the pub safty schemes in the 70's inharlow.

load of crook trying to make money out of terrorising people.

thats great you have cctv, they'll not say boo without a letter of sorry

the next thing will be your cctv gets broken i bet.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

my quetion still stands why is a so called millionaire knocking on doors trying to collect what

would be to him small change.

IMHO this needs to be escalated to a senior officer for investigation the ma is a convicted criminal

and must be stopped.

please get back to the police and request an interview with a senior officer, no less than Inspector in rank.

Uniform will probably pass it to CID. No doubt they'll be investigating other complaints too.

I wonder how many fingers in other pies he's got, wheel clamping... money lending.. who knows?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think it's down to the retailers dodgy methods and contacts. Not anything you've done. There but for the grace of God go any of us.

We once had our tyres slashed during the night, and a note left on windscreen..a piece of litter which someone had scribbled a name on.

Police checked it out..turned out it was mistaken identity..meant for our neighbours sons car because he owed someone some money.

Cost us hundreds to replace all the tyres...our neighbours, posh professional folk that they are, never even offered to help pay for it!

Might it be a good idea to sellotape a letter (inside an envelope) to the front door for the attention of Mr French, just pointing out the situation to him (it is a civil dispute with the retailer that you would like heard in court) and that he should get off your property and not come back. If he fails to do so or returns you will call the Police.

This is just in case you are out or you do want to go to the door.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Has any body had a look at the guy's profile on linked-in?

It's interesting reading.