DVLA Appearance on Watchdog for 10th Consecutive Series

madsam
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4616 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Next Thursday, BBC1 8PM - the crooks at the DVLA are the focus of yet another episode of Watchdog, for the 10th consecutive series. Funny, I mentioned only recently in my last round of complaints to MP/PHSO etc. what a frequent and prominent feature DVLA are of so many complaints programs. They are truly the most prolific guest.

What really gets me is DVLA make themselves a primary feature report on every single season of Watchdog, all the other rogue traders they appear alongside end up in jail for much smaller offences, but DVLA are the only one to feature time and time again unstoppable and untouchable allowed to get away with what they like. As you know, their tactics are well established and efficient at extorting money from people through lies and bullying threats, for every one of us who dares to challenge there's probably 100 who pay up to the escalating ruse of threats and harassment you'll receive from DVLA and their very own debt collectors. This of course is the intention, there's no innocent until proven guilty or consideration involved, you're just guilty because you've been told so.

Be sure to tune in and get in contact while they're on air to make your feelings known.

If it were up to me, they'd be on the show after - Crimewatch.