HSBC/DLC/Ruthbridge

petebeds
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have just received a threatogram from our friends Ruthbridge Limited, this appears to relate to an old joint current account that my ex has included in an IVA. I have made no acknowledgement or payment for over 2 years.

Ruthbridge Letter 190911.pdf

This was allegedly sold by HSBC to the Hillesden empire in 2009 although the letter purporting to come from HSBC did not have an account number and had the Hillesden reference on it.

Any advice as to how to proceed?

Many thanks

You could ignore it totally - Jason and Julia are unlikely to come up with documentation to back up their claims. But you could challenge them to prove they have the necessary documentation and if they can't come up with the goods they should sling their hook. I'd still go for the first option!

Love it - we will offer a 50% discount and then in the next breath "due to the size of the outstanding balance we will look at making you bankrupt - idiots

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

And if they were to go ahead and try and bankrupt you there is every likeiihood they would end up with nothing at all as there would be other (secured) debtors in the queue ahead of them. And of course they can't get what you ain't got. And all this after they go to the expense of bringing the claim. Total idiots.

Is Marcus the new teaboy?

• 1 year later...