invitation to office interview

lenny100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have recived a invitation to an office interview, as the letter states to discuss the benefit they are currently paying me becasue a query has arisen on my claim. what does this mean , am i under investigation for something.

i only claim incapacity and dla as i am unable to claim anything else because of other income, which they are well aware of, i tell them every time on every form i ever fill in for them?

Hi

Unfortunately, that is a standard letter and you won't find out what it's about until you attend

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

well just got back and it was to inform me i was under investigation, because i was working 6 hours a week and had not informed them.

i went armed with all my info including a photocopy my form telling them i was doing a small part-time work for up to 6 hours per week following advice on this website to keep your own records of everthing you do . The investigator then looked back on the computer and said yes we did receive this form 3 years ago but it never been auctioned.

I asked how was i supposed to know that, and she sheeply said i wasnt, and apologised, closed the case , and got somebody in the office to fill in a new set of forms for me then and their.

it make me made to think i was under investigation because somebody had not done their job and will probably never even get a word of warning because of it!

Complain.

Just a letter with 'complaint' in the subject line, and few lines of how this caused you inconvenience and uneccessary worry when they had the information from you years ago yet had failed to act upon it. They should really have checked their records thoroughly before even considering an invitation to office interview.

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)