....see you in Court

Simmo.S
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6442 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I first received an offer of £1980.00 from HSBC on 31st August, in full and final settlement which I rejected. I sent the template letter, asking again for the full amount £2550.06 (increased by £60 since then as I've incurred somemore charges).

Instead of issuing at court, I held off thinking they were starting off low and would send me all my money within the next couple of weeks. Instead, I got another letter dated 11th September, offering me £2,000 (b***dy cheek). I've not even dignifed this one with a response.

Off to court next Thursday (pay day) to issue. Wish I didn't wait, would have probably received my money by now!

Apologies to Simmo (dont meen to drag you down) but to all others reading this - this is why we tell you to stick to your schedule - wouldn't you agree Simmo?

You have told them what will happen and when in the prelim letter and LBA. Dont let them put you off this.

HTH (Hope This Helps) RDM2006

THE FORCE (OF CAG) IS WITH YOU

;)

We've Helped You To Claim - Now Help Us Remain

A live Site - Make a Donation

All advice and opinions given by people on this site are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

However, if you have found any advice you have been given helpful.

Why not show your gratitude And

Click the * on the post you found helpful.