will I be sanctioned?

oblivious
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi sorry for not replying sooner....just an update I did recieve two forms to fill in along with another one for a job I had applied for!! two of jobs have been written off but one is still outstanding and have not heard anything about this yet however today I have had my jsa suspended for not writing to employers or ringing employers even though I have been looking for jobs and applying for them. I feel like they are out to stop my money at any cost in the last 8 weeks of claiming they tried to stop it 5 times I am totally fed up with jcp. I not sure I can claim hardship or not as the advisor said I couldnt for 2 weeks but she I cant claim untill a decision has been made can any one advise me this correct or not?

if you should have made a claim for esa then you should have,note that you have anxiety and the doctor signed you off for a reason.jobseekers conditions have the potential to aggravate conditions such as this as the expectations are large and the person is anxious, this gives a greater risk of sanctions because of health problems making the situation unclear and hence more likely to fall foul of through vulnerability.no one should suffer financial penalty because of issues arising of health

get that that appeal in quick and deal with this.

thanks for your reply but I have not recieved the sanction as yet they asked me to fill a form in but I refused as they said it is in my job seekers agreement to ring and write to employers so I said there is no point in filling it in as they are going to stop my money anyway. Everytime I go they keep trying to find things to complain about and I feel they are doing it on purpose. I am due to go back to uni in two weeks so will be signing off anyway. They keep telling me they do not decide but I have a recording telling me that they look at them first decide if it is what a decision maker would ban send them if they think they wont they do not send them.

I was wondering would it be worth making a complaint about the way they have handled things over the last eight weeks as I feel like I have been specifally chosen to get grief from these people who have no intention of treating me with any fairness or respect.