E.ON Energy Central Heating Care

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4692 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Will all customers of the above product please realise that if an Engineer does not turn up then you have no recourse what so ever to claim compensation.You are not covered by the Electricity or Gas Regulations as laid down in Law or the booklet keeping promises published by E.ON.If they fail to turn up even after they have texted you to say they are coming you can claim diddly squat.A recent small claims court case confirmed that and left me even more out of pocket.:-x

Edited by patalford
spelling

Will all customers of the above product please realise that if an Engineer does not turn up then you have no recourse what so ever to claim compensation.You are not covered by the Electricity or Gas Regulations as laid down in Law or the booklet keeping promises published by E.ON.If they fail to turn up even after they have texted you to say they are coming you can claim diddly squat.A recent small claims court case confirmed that and left me even more out of pocket.:-x

what was the background to your claim? did they only miss 1 appt.... why did you try to sue them??

this is in their t&c's:

• We will always give priority to call outs relating to

breakdowns, Vulnerable Customers and Emergencies.

• At times of high demand for Our engineers, We may

have to rearrange Your appointment if it is a less urgent

appointment.

I tak it this is what you will have lost on...

More info anyway please... as it a breakdown or annual service... and why did you take a small claims against them..???

From my understanding Metering related appointments are the only ones that sometimes come with rules regarding compensation for this. Even then, its around £20 per missed appointment.

How many appointments were missed, just out of interest and under what circumstances?

Mr H