Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

yeh your just like rubbish to them they dont care i want a job but its got to suit me and its something i want not something that am going to go for and just feel like a dont wanna do this job as i dont want that for the company whoever takes the person on a want a job where i want to work and al enjoy it and will help me in future and hopefully keep with the company or will make me move to something bigger and better but thats something ingeus dont care about even tho they say they can help with your personal life and problems and what they can do to help u and get u in to work

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh it was rude it wasnt a letter she gave me was a card to say come in but for a job i sayed i wasnt really keen on after hearing information on it on friday and told me to come in on monday for more info incase i changed my mind but when i went in she sayed if your wanting to go forward with the job then u can claim your bus fare collect that and do a quick job search but no doubt they will try sanction me that i didnt want to go forward with the job because i didnt want to and didnt want to go forward with a interview for something i wasnt keen on.

yeh workshops after workshops long u got left with ingeus?

you could always put in a complain against the advisor for the way you were treated, you also have to be careful about turning down interviews as it can lead to you been sanctioned.

im about 6 months into my sentence with them and my friend is in is second year with ingeus, he was suppose to see his advisor tomorrow but he cancelled his JSA claim today due to issues with anxiety and depression. i told him not to as he hasn't been to his doctor yet as he been told he needs to get a sick note in order for them to put him on ESA, he said he'd rather go without money for a while than have to put up with been treated like dirt by ingeus.

you could always put in a complain against the advisor for the way you were treated, you also have to be careful about turning down interviews as it can lead to you been sanctioned.

im about 6 months into my sentence with them and my friend is in is second year with ingeus, he was suppose to see his advisor tomorrow but he cancelled his JSA claim today due to issues with anxiety and depression. i told him not to as he hasn't been to his doctor yet as he been told he needs to get a sick note in order for them to put him on ESA, he said he'd rather go without money for a while than have to put up with been treated like dirt by ingeus.

yeh a spoke to the person who ran the class and my adviser after it on friday and sayed if its not for u then u dont know to go ahead to the interview it was a information session about the place and i sayed to my adviser i dont think its for me and i sayed will i get sanctioned for it she sayed no we are not the job centre only way i would get sanctioned as if the job centre gave me a job to apply for and didnt do it she told me but basically sayed if u dont want to go ahead with it then thats fine but she wasnt putting me through to the interviews as the job wasnt for me,

i would get a sick note but a hope he gets back on track and everything calms down in his life and he can try get a job.

my friend canceled his JSA claim today and the jobcentre receptionist asked if he was going to claim ESA, he said yes and he has send them a sick note dated from tomorrow. he has an appointment booked with ingeus tomorrow and he wants to know if he still has to attend even though he has closed his JSA claim down?

joeski; Good question.

At the moment, he will be in limbo until his ESA claim is processed and a decision is made as to whether he qualifies or not. Technically, he would still be an Ingeus "client", all be it in a different group. Highly unlikely he would be in the ESA Support Group, so he could still be subject to the mandation/sanction regime... Best thing to do is to email/ring the Ingeus "adviser" and just tell them that the JSA claim is closed as of the 24th Feb. Don't say anything as to why the JSA claim is closed or that ESA has been applied for.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

yeh a spoke to the person who ran the class and my adviser after it on friday and sayed if its not for u then u dont know to go ahead to the interview it was a information session about the place and i sayed to my adviser i dont think its for me and i sayed will i get sanctioned for it she sayed no we are not the job centre only way i would get sanctioned as if the job centre gave me a job to apply for and didnt do it she told me but basically sayed if u dont want to go ahead with it then thats fine but she wasnt putting me through to the interviews as the job wasnt for me,

i would get a sick note but a hope he gets back on track and everything calms down in his life and he can try get a job.

thats good, you do get some advisors who are alright. its like in the ingeus i go to the guy who takes the workshops is well alright as he used to be unemployed and knows what we all going through. a lot of ingeus staff though used to work in agencies.

he wants to get a job asap but he has been told by friends and family that as his anxiety is that bad now it'll affect his ability to find work, he applied for loads of jobs every week but each time he gets an interview he goes to pieces :(

thats good, you do get some advisors who are alright. its like in the ingeus i go to the guy who takes the workshops is well alright as he used to be unemployed and knows what we all going through. a lot of ingeus staff though used to work in agencies.

he wants to get a job asap but he has been told by friends and family that as his anxiety is that bad now it'll affect his ability to find work, he applied for loads of jobs every week but each time he gets an interview he goes to pieces :(

yeh some advisors are decent interviews are tomorrow for the job so a wasnt fully put forward to the interview it was a information session about the place and was my choice to get put forward or not but if the job isnt for me then thats my choice the advisers have to respect that and keep helping me with a job not to sanction me as that isnt really going to help me with trying to get a interview for a job.

yeh thats not nice when its affecting his work hope he gets better and finds work.

My friend is who attends the office I used to attend is asking if he should get a change of advisor or put in a complaint, he said he went to a normal appointment with his advisor a few days prior to an interview with an ingeus staff for a betting shop job, and his advisor asked him does he need interview clothes, he said no he's got them and her response was "oh,do you know how to conduct yourself on an interview" he said yes, (he's pretty quiet) she then went on to say "well don't forget, shirt pants and shoes, make sure you cut you're nails make sure you do you're hair up all nice and that, make sure you get a shave" then she paused a bit and said "and make sure you put some aftershave on as well, for the girls make sure it's men's" then she burst out laughing, he says she said it nicely but probably was thinking sinister, he was annoyed about it, (he wasn't near clean shaven at the time of the appointment) should he get a change or complain?

"well don't forget, shirt pants and shoes, make sure you cut your nails make sure you do your hair up all nice and that, make sure you get a shave" then she paused a bit and said "and make sure you put some aftershave on as well, for the girls make sure it's men's"

should he get a change or complain?

I'd suggest a few pithy come backs.... "I'll go commando as I always do.... If your choice of aftershave is anything to go by, I'll forgo the shave."

As for hair cuts - Unlike many women, I have the option to get it done by mail order or I can just get a wax & buff :tongue1: - The tenner saved can be spent on more worthy causes.

I'd suggest a few pithy come backs.... "I'll go commando as I always do.... If your choice of aftershave is anything to go by, I'll forgo the shave."

As for hair cuts - Unlike many women, I have the option to get it done by mail order or I can just get a wax & buff :tongue1: - The tenner saved can be spent on more worthy causes.

??? Lol what ??? Do you mean sarcasm lol yea could do, should this be taken offensively? He says she was giving a lecture while steaming about men (laughing out loud at the end)

My friend is who attends the office I used to attend is asking if he should get a change of advisor or put in a complaint, he said he went to a normal appointment with his advisor a few days prior to an interview with an ingeus staff for a betting shop job, and his advisor asked him does he need interview clothes, he said no he's got them and her response was "oh,do you know how to conduct yourself on an interview" he said yes, (he's pretty quiet) she then went on to say "well don't forget, shirt pants and shoes, make sure you cut you're nails make sure you do you're hair up all nice and that, make sure you get a shave" then she paused a bit and said "and make sure you put some aftershave on as well, for the girls make sure it's men's" then she burst out laughing, he says she said it nicely but probably was thinking sinister, he was annoyed about it, (he wasn't near clean shaven at the time of the appointment) should he get a change or complain?

if an advisor spoke to me like that i would most certainly put in a complaint and request a different advisor in writing , the advisor in question sounds a bit immature if you ask me.

What you have to remember is these 'people' are robots and work off a flow chart no matter how stupid or highly skilled you are. Their ONE PRIORITY is to get you in to work even if you are worse off being at work as you are doing slave labour part time. Put it this way, these so called advisers are NOT advisers, they are machines that follow protocol laid down by this stinking government

What you have to remember is these 'people' are robots and work off a flow chart no matter how stupid or highly skilled you are. Their ONE PRIORITY is to get you in to work even if you are worse off being at work as you are doing slave labour part time. Put it this way, these so called advisers are NOT advisers, they are machines that follow protocol laid down by this stinking government[/quote

are advisors pressured heavily by their bosses? I seen someone in the office I attended with the job title 'performance and delivery manager! and he seemed to get on with his staff laughing and joking and that with them , is he the top dog is he? He's aid hello to me and I looked away (can't stand any of them) look down their nose at you in an instant and thrive off it in my opinion, i sometimes would hear clients saying stuff to the advisors, I over heard my advisor kick off at someone shouting "eh, lose the attitude", If that was me I'd of walked out, although she was one to talk because she would often just ignore me if I passed conversation and/or asked for advice etc

I sometimes would hear clients saying stuff to the advisors, I over heard my advisor kick off at someone shouting "eh, lose the attitude", If that was me I'd of walked out,

My response would be a formal complaint to the head of Third Party Provisions (the DWP department that oversees the Work Programme) expressing concerns about breaches of client confidentiality. Even better to include name and specific details to support the complaint..

On overhearing an A4e "adviser" discussing someone's criminal record, I sent a letter to the DWP enquiring what steps they were taking to ensure Mr Wibble's details were kept confidential... At my next appointment, it was clear that s**t had hit the fan and someone had received a well deserved kick up the backside.

if you address your concerns to the right department, the staff in question will "lose the attitude" and perhaps take steps to protect your privacy.

get in..finished with them this morning:whoo:..i await with baited breath at the jobcentres next move.. had 5 different advisors been to their office 9 times, 6 x 2 days of employability skills :!: and 6 x 2 days of talking about preparing to work in care in the community..

Bet you're glad. Wasn't it all worthwhile and has made you a better, more skilled person? No need to answer that :)

Now you can look forward to 6 months on the Post Work Program - which isn't too bad as long as you show them you're doing loads to find work and hopefully get a half-decent advisor. They'll probably 'up' your JS Agreement a bit too. If they think you're doing well they'll only want to see you once a month so make sure you give them plenty of printouts and rubbish they can look at. I've found that the customers who are - or appear to be - playing the game get left alone more.

New stuff supposed to be happening in April but nobody at the JC knows what. The advisor I saw on Thursday hadn't a clue what was going to happen so I'm still on the PWP even though technically my 6 months was up a while ago. I just hope we don't have to go back to the WP.

I have an appointment with them tomorrow and I'm not attending.

I was with them for a few months (January - June 2013) and all they did was -

- Make catty comments to me like "oh, no wonder you can't get a job with that attitude" because I sighed at them for making me type up a brand new C.V because my last one "wasn't right" (even though it got me two jobs and was perfectly acceptable)

- Make me go to a mock interview. Had to get the shirt, tie and trousers on to sit on a roasting hot smelly bus for 40 minutes to sit for a mock interview and didn't get any feedback at all and felt like a complete Piers Morgan.

- "Team building" exercises consisting of Jenga and throwing a ball to eachother

- Try persaude me to leave college to focus more on getting a job and even went as far as booking Ingeus appointments on the dates of my exams and threatening to sanction me if I chose the exams over Ingeus!!!! :jaw:

- Harass me at work (December 2013) with 30 phone calls in one day (I have picture proof). Even though I'd signed off the Jobcentre and hadn't been part of Ingeus for six months, they were asking me for my employers details so they could phone him up and try make money off me. My phone nearly died because of them draining my battery with tons of phonecalls and my phone kept vibrating in my locker and getting me into trouble with my boss.

I've read their automated text message reminder and their appointment letter and there's nothing that says I'll be sanctioned if I don't go to this appointment. Should I take the risk and not attend or should I just suck it up and get it over with? I fear if I may go I could be quite rude to them and probably get myself in trouble for their behaviour when I was working.

I would play it safe my friend and attend that appointment, but reading about your previous experiences with INGEUS was disheartening.

I had two years with Ingeus and they failed to help me.

Ingeus are crap in my estimation.

My final advisor was ok, but my previous adviser was an arrogant, patronizing git!!

Does anyone actually REALLY think any adviser at JCP or a WP actually wants to help you? Sorry, they do not. In 1 year and 2 months I have had NO HELP at all with ANYTHING aoart from following tick box exercises so they can note what has been done

Does anyone actually REALLY think any adviser at JCP or a WP actually wants to help you? Sorry, they do not. In 1 year and 2 months I have had NO HELP at all with ANYTHING aoart from following tick box exercises so they can note what has been done

The advisors at the Jobcentre will always be crap at finding their clients decent work.

They’d rather scare you into taking any dead end ****ty job with no future.

If you don’t cooperate with their bull****, they will sanction you and say “sorry”

They will also send you on stupid work programs that are equally ****e. :frusty:

So what we are saying is the whole system is a complete waste of time and money? Yeah, thought so, not surprised!

The global economic system is morally and mathematically a failure.

When our government is replaced with somebody else, it will be much of the same rubbish!

The problem is global debt and it’s causing big problems around the word

The World Bank? Not that I know what WB is.

The point is that you can't have debtors unless you also have creditors. But in effect, we owe most of this money to ourselves.

It just doesn't sound quite so scary when put that way so, of course, no-one ever does put it that way.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.