Ingeus

Raven1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2490 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

it was one of the 3 things they tell you to do. Although she recommended i join the 3 she picked. she didn`t state that i must join. i`ve joined 2 of them. the other doesn`t even have warehouse work. its more retail and office jobs like receptionist work. for me she needs to be more clear in what she wants me to do.

Yes - mandation should be clear - and in writing.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just had a voicemail from my advisor. about a job she wanted to put me forward for. unfortunately she said she was only gonna be in for a hour or so and i`ve just seen it over a hour later. phoned her but she had already gone. thought she would have put my name forward anyway. hopefully that won`t come back to bite me.

(what benefits mean that you are referred to them and after what period) ?

Currently available info for mandated entry into Work Programme:-

JSA claimants aged 18 to 24 = Required from 9 months

JSA claimants aged 25 and over = Required from 12 months

JSA 18 year old NEET participants = Required from 3 months

JSA Repeaters = Required from 3 months

JSA Ex-IB participants = Required from 3 months

ESA (IR) WRAG with 3/6 months Prognosis = Required from WCA outcome

Thanks for that Down'n'out - but what does NEET, Ex-IB, ESA (IR) WRAG mean ? (I don't have any benefit experience !) .... Thanks Abs x

NEET = Not in Employment, Education or Training

Ex-IB = Previously received Incapacity Benefit

ESA (IR) WRAG = Employment and Support Allowance(Income Related) who have been placed in the Work Related Activity Group

Edited by down'n'out

My advisor has put my name forward for a cleaning job at a new asda store. 18-25hrs. not what im looking for but it`ll give me something to put on my cv. they are looking for 25 people so i have a chance. she has picked 15 for it.

Bakatcha, the guidance has just been revised, directions can now be made in a variety of formats, in writing, by email, verbally or even via text message! So you could be mandated in any one of these formats as long as it is documented that you have been directed to complete a specific task (that is deemed to be reasonable to help you back to work) then it will be acceoted that you received the direction.

Bakatcha, the guidance has just been revised, directions can now be made in a variety of formats, in writing, by email, verbally or even via text message! So you could be mandated in any one of these formats as long as it is documented that you have been directed to complete a specific task (that is deemed to be reasonable to help you back to work) then it will be acceoted that you received the direction.

Verbally, they could say they have and document it, doesn't mean we receive it what chance do we have?

God help me if I lose my phone or my compurer goes down, they can then sanction me for being careless and not having my computer serviced.

Verbally, they could say they have and document it, doesn't mean we receive it what chance do we have?

God help me if I lose my phone or my compurer goes down, they can then sanction me for being careless and not having my computer serviced.

All the more reasons for not giving them phone numbers and e-mail address.

They seem to be doing it where compliance is all, they'll probably claim you aren't keen enough to work if you don't give all your details and consent

The jobcentre are [edit]s as they read the letter out to people regardless of English skills

Edited by honeybee13
Please refrain from pejorative language.

Just got back from my meeting at ingeus. Once again i was denied the right to record and now i am being sanctioned for non compliance. Luckily i dont take notice of what they say and recorded anyway. Glad i did as last appointment my advisor accused me of being drunk. Yet this appointment she denied saying that yet i have her on tape saying that. Also i have been mandated to show her my job search but if they arent letting me record im not willing to show them anything. She also moaned that i would not allow them to spam my CV to whoever they please.

i may also add that she stated that no one in their 186? offices across the uk will go in a private room with me to be recorded. So all i can do is turn up for appointments not comply unless its being recorded and keep getting sanctioned. She is also bullying me by making me go in everyday just so she can sanction me for not complying. Guess what her previous job was? A prison officer!!!!!!!

i may also add that she stated that no one in their 186? offices across the uk will go in a private room with me to be recorded. So all i can do is turn up for appointments not comply unless its being recorded and keep getting sanctioned. She is also bullying me by making me go in everyday just so she can sanction me for not complying. Guess what her previous job was? A prison officer!!!!!!!

Regardless of her actions your rights are the same: You have the right to record. You have the right to deny them access to your CV. You do not have to give them phone or e-mail details.

I too have just returned. I recorded the appointment (always do). I was asked again for phone and e-mail and politely declined to give these (again!- this is now becoming routine). I was asked for job log - showed it - it wasn't copied and was returned to me. I wasn't dragooned onto any courses (been on enough to last a lifetime). I seem to have a "nice one" or the training I am giving is paying off. I only attend once a month so am pretty much "parked". This suits me for the time being.

The only remedies for your situation would be to complain and ask for a change of adviser.

i have done. Just looked at my letter I have just been mandated to show evidence of my job show and you apply for 3 jobs. Im going to have fun at my next appointment what is a job show? and apply for 3 jobs if she can find any while im there. but i wont have an interview if she wont allow me to record.

Bakatcha, the guidance has just been revised, directions can now be made in a variety of formats, in writing, by email, verbally or even via text message!

Regarding text-messaging. They have a system that records the mobile number, the content of the message, and most importantly, a delivery status summary that shows a 'ping-back' record of whether the text was recieved to that number or there was delivery failure.

If you recieve a text message from them, it in effect has the status of a recorded delivery letter, regerdless of whether your read it or deleted it unread.

You may be able to deny knowledge of a message left verbally on a landline answer machine, but mobile textx now cannot be claimed as not recieved.

Regarding text-messaging. They have a system that records the mobile number, the content of the message, and most importantly, a delivery status summary that shows a 'ping-back' record of whether the text was received to that number or there was delivery failure.

If you receive a text message from them, it in effect has the status of a recorded delivery letter, regardless of whether your read it or deleted it unread.

You may be able to deny knowledge of a message left verbally on a landlines answer machine, but mobile text now cannot be claimed as not received.

Any mobile phone network in the uk has a service called "delivery reports" when you switch it on via phone's menu,it will send a SMS to you when the SMS you have sent has been delivered or not.

"delivery reports" can be set up from web based SMS services or PC connected to the internet

"delivery reports" is nothing new i been using it since my 1st mobile phone in 1997.

just search on line for

SMS delivery reports

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

.................. the guidance has just been revised, directions can now be made in a variety of formats, in writing, by email, verbally or even via text message! So you could be mandated in any one of these formats as long as it is documented that you have been directed to complete a specific task (that is deemed to be reasonable to help you back to work) then it will be acceoted that you received the direction.

I have just been reading up on that. Although I have not read all the info fully yet, there are a couple of points that stand out to me.

With the change to Job seekers directions, now (from the 22.10.12)being made in various formats, they do still have to be made by an Employment Officer. Do you know if the secretary of state will be making those employed by the work providers into Employment officers?

The other point for now. Job center interviews will not need to be face to face, they can also be made by phone or other electronic means. The usual applies for failure to attend/participate. But there is also another part now, where the participant may be required (for example, after a telephone interview) to provide a signed declaration which would need to be sent in to the job center(Employment officer). Failure to supply such a declaration, which could easily be lost in post, or "mis-placed" by JC, would mean entitlement would cease.

I have just been reading up on that. Although I have not read all the info fully yet, there are a couple of points that stand out to me.

With the change to Job seekers directions, now (from the 22.10.12)being made in various formats, they do still have to be made by an Employment Officer. Do you know if the secretary of state will be making those employed by the work providers into Employment officers?

The other point for now. Job center interviews will not need to be face to face, they can also be made by phone or other electronic means. The usual applies for failure to attend/participate. But there is also another part now, where the participant may be required (for example, after a telephone interview) to provide a signed declaration which would need to be sent in to the job center(Employment officer). Failure to supply such a declaration, which could easily be lost in post, or "mis-placed" by JC, would mean entitlement would cease.

I am sure that the Secretary of State may deem that any W2W plebutent may be classed as an "Authorised Person", and that in due course, their work will be offshored to Bangalore.

Consent.me have a draft letter you can use to challenge mandatory jobsearch on provider's premises:

http://www.consent.me.uk/jobsearch/