Money refunded today

hettie59
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all. I've tried to post before but I'm not very good at this sort of thing. After 2 letters we got an offer today on our joint account. It is just over £100 less than the £2100 we were after, but we are accepting anyway. The acceptance letter has no conditions attached at all. Can I right back saying we accept but only if they stop imposing the charges? Im also writing back asking for £800 on my account. Good luck to all.:)

you can write back and say only if you dont charge me but they will still keep charging you!

regards to the other 800. on your account i know that people have called them up and said yes we will accept but only if you settle the other one also.

anyway good luck and please donate to keep the site going it is very easy to do!!

good luck lisax

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!

Hi all. I've tried to post before but I'm not very good at this sort of thing. After 2 letters we got an offer today on our joint account. It is just over £100 less than the £2100 we were after, but we are accepting anyway. The acceptance letter has no conditions attached at all. Can I right back saying we accept but only if they stop imposing the charges? Im also writing back asking for £800 on my account. Good luck to all.:)

please ensure that you have other banking facilities in place before going after them again, its not uncommon for them to close accounts of people who claim more than once

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

Thanks for that Maverick.Perhaps I am being too sentimental, we have both banked with Midland/HSBC since we left school in the eighties. This whole thing has left me with a real f*ck 'em attitude. We will be changing banks. They didn't make that much profit by being ethical did they? Question is, who to go to?

they are all the same!!

if i have helped you at all click please the scales on top right!

ABBEY

11/4 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) SENT OFF

1/6 LBA SENT

22/7 LETTER SENT REQUESTING THEM TO REFUND CHARGES

15/7 STATEMENTS RECEIVED (ALL 6 YEARS WORTH)

20/7 CLAIM ISSUES IN OLDHAM COUNTY COURT.

8/8 CLAIM ACKNOWLEDGED GIVING THEM TILL 21/8.......

SETTLED IN FULL!!!!!!!

T MOBILE i won!

16/6 Data Protection Act SENT OFF

5/8 t mobile have failed to comply with the Data Protection Act/S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) reques ....BRING IT ON BABY!!

7/8 LBE SENT GIVING THEM 7 DAYS TO COUGH UP MY CASH

7/9 FULL REFUND BEEN SENT!!