Egg Credit Card

EEK!!!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just sent off, (with the help of the letter in the library - thanks), a letter to Egg and a letter to Alliance & leicester both recorded delivery. I'm very interested to see the responses I get back from both of them. :? I'll make sure to keep you all posted.

I also have an account with Capital One and have been charged a few times with them but I don't really want to take them on aswell as A&L and Egg.

I just can't wait to see the sort of replies we get. It'll be good to confer notes.

It's good to know I'm not the only one attempting this. :)

Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both.

I sent off my letter to Egg (the registered address in London) on the 15th recorded delivery but as of yet it hasn't been delivered??!! :?

Does anyone have a good address or addresses to send repeat letter/s?

Thanks in advance.

Why hasn't it been delivered? Has it been refused? Do you know how much you are claiming? Hav you tried emailing them?

Not sure!! Just been on to the royal mail site to check delivery and it's saying still not delivered ;-(

Not sure how much I'll be claiming as the account is now closed and I am unable to access the accounts to check how much the charges add up to.

I will however email them the same standard letter as I have just checked the site and they have an email address to send complaints to - thank you :D

I've managed to log on to my account at Egg and have totalled up all the charges and interest on a speadsheet amounting to £364.10 (thanks once again to your library).

Also as per your suggestion I emailed Egg a copy of the letter yesterday morning via secure messaging. They state that they will email a response within 24hrs but guess what - no response!!! Any suggestions?

I sent them a letter on the 15th Feb giving them 7 days to reply however even though I sent it recorded deliver it 'magically' didn't get delivered. I think I'll give them until the end of the week (I'm nice like that) then I'll send them a draft copy of the court action. Does that sound fair?

I sent them a letter on the 15th Feb giving them 7 days to reply however even though I sent it recorded deliver it 'magically' didn't get delivered. I think I'll give them until the end of the week (I'm nice like that) then I'll send them a draft copy of the court action. Does that sound fair?

Don't fret I've already put in a claim for compensation. I can already claim 12 1st class stamp and if it's still not confirmed/delivered by the 15th day I can claim £30 - wahoo!!!! Just think what I can do with all of those stamps hmmmm..............

............Anyway I went off on a tangent then - Do you think I should send the letter again or just go straight ahead and send them a draft of the court action?

Don't fret I've already put in a claim for compensation. I can already claim 12 1st class stamp and if it's still not confirmed/delivered by the 15th day I can claim £30 - wahoo!!!! Just think what I can do with all of those stamps hmmmm..............

............Anyway I went off on a tangent then - Do you think I should send the letter again or just go straight ahead and send them a draft of the court action?

Look what just appeared via a secure message;

Dear Claire

To ensure you get the right answer to your question, I've passed your message on to our Borrowing team. I've asked that they contact you within 72 hours.

Thanks for your message.

Regards

Michael Westwood

Internet Customer Services

Any idea why it's been forwarded to the borrowing team? :?

Look what just appeared via a secure message;

Dear Claire

To ensure you get the right answer to your question, I've passed your message on to our Borrowing team. I've asked that they contact you within 72 hours.

Thanks for your message.

Regards

Michael Westwood

Internet Customer Services

Any idea why it's been forwarded to the borrowing team? :?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks