Brighthouse annual conference May 2011 Hilton hotel Birmingham

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well guys it's that time of year again when all the suppliers of your Brighthouse items flock to the NEC arena in Birmingham to showcase the items that Brighthouse will be selling this year, the day will be set out in a trade fair format and the suppliers will be falling over themselves trying to get all the Brighthouse store managers to buy into there merchandise to sell on to the customers this coming year.

There will also be a conference in the afternoon at the Hilton metropol hotel where the top brass will boast the company profits for the prior year and generally lots of back patting and self praise going around, last year they even had guest speakers discussing the Will to Win which happened to be theme they where Olympic gold medalists Steve Williams OBE and Sally Gunnell OBE, the thing was set out like the Parkinson show and they where the guests being interviewed by the retail director Andy Parkinson, the whole thing was cheesy and I fell asleep twice!

Later in the evening at the Hilton hotel there will be a black tie awards night where awards will be given out to the best performers of the year, which is mainly worked out by how much profit they have made etc. Last year they had a Celeb handing out the gongs Bill Beaumont CBE, followed by a 3 course gourmet meal and live entertainment, last year the entertainment was provided by Olly Muirs and later followed by a disco.

Sadly I wont be attending this year so I wont be able to report on the event which is due to take place either next Tuesday or the Tuesday after, sadly this is a invite only event so dont go hiring a tuxedo or ball gown!

Personally I'd rather ride a galloping hedgehog bareback than attend another Brighthouse conference.