Blackhorse Finance Debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4761 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi new here i have read a few threads and you all seem helpfull , and boy do i need help , i took out a finance agrement with Blackhorse finance the sum was for £940 in 2005 i made 9 payments of £42 and got into finicial diffuclties some 6 years later the debt stands at over £1150 and for the last 2 and half years i have been making reg payments of £30 but out these payments they take £7.50 insurance premium which i have now got stopped and also they take £43 in intrest a quarter is there anyway i can get them to stop adding intrest on this as i cant afford to increase payments and the debt is getting bigger i'm getting to the end of my tether any help would be really appreciated...

Thanks

something is not right here

there is no way a £940 from 2005 should not have been paid off YEARS ago & def no-way it shouldbe £1150 today!

pers i'd SAR them

me thinks you'r/have been fleeced blind!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

insurance premium? as in PPI?

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

once u've done as dx suggests and sar them, and received the paperwork from them, it may well be worth looking further into this as lloyds have put aside at least 3.5 billion for compensation iro miss-sold ppi

DCA's - they have the same power as an infinite number of untrained chimps working on a script for Hamlet, but the chimps would probably at least get it right :D

i will guess BH have been adding hidden charges since day one.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Sorry for sounding dumb but what is a sar and how do i go about the PPI Claim.

hold over sar and ppi to see the info

dx

and they

then they added interest and then carried that through in increased payment levels that they did not inform you of , so each month you did not meet the min level so they charged you again a fee

nice lot, nothing unusual

i bet you are now owed loads in an unlawful charges reclaim and a reclaim of mis-sold ppi !!

watch your pocket be filled!

time for an sar

see the library section in green above

dx

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Why don't you take it quite literally one piece of paper at a time. Small piles, small bites, date order. Then we can start making some sense of it.

:lol:

Successfully claimed back mis-sold PPI (Barclays Bank) 2009-10 (£8500)

Ran a paid-for DMP. Deeply respect those who self-manage a DMP; it is possible to do with the help of fellow CAGGERS

Offered F&F to all my creditors. All closed out including a particularly intransigent and stubborn one - who eventually saw sense after 10 months of nonsense!

Does not condone debt avoidance but violently disagrees with the antics of debt collectors and their behavior towards the ones trying to pay. I am a great believer in what goes around, comes around. Keep up the good fight!