Birmingham again again lol - Pitcher and Piano - Saturday 13th August 2011

Castlebest
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4658 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which date?  

12 Caggers have voted

1. 1. Which date?

• 6th August
    • 13th August
    • 20th August
    • 27th August (bank holiday weekend)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks caro, have done :)

Sorted! :-D

From your PM I reckon you should fit right in! :lol:

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Ignore Tonycee sarah. We're all quite harmless - mad - but harmless! lol :p

Where's that castlebest when you need him? I don't know - maybe 7.30? What do peeps think?

Don't bother looking inside for us cos we usually end up being outside by the canal - even when it's pouring!!

someone called??? I can report all appears quiet on the western front again now.... even the helecopters have gone lol... yep 7:30 looks good to me and I can promise there will be plenty of policemen around too lol

see you all tomoz

pete

Have a good time all, remember to behave :madgrin:

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Have a good time all, remember to behave :madgrin:

Always on my best behaviour.............. :madgrin::whoo::-D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

Always on my best behaviour.............. :madgrin::whoo::-D

I sound like my dad !!!

Next you'll be saying............ you're not going out dressed like that!!! :D

Got Debt problems?

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

rofl...bless me thinks he needs edumacating lol

gotta gooo..train to catch ....catch you all laters :cheer2::party::madgrin:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hitting the road..............see you all very soon :D

Tried to keep the packing to the minimum!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0-1-OLn9WOvbnwTYBjjJ0WXlA8vNTDTQpV0y9juwWL8868-YHqQ

Got Debt problems?

:lol::madgrin:

WelllllL what can I say they is all pished apart from me and pd of course we is baby sitting ..,yeah right lol

A-Z Index

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Tillys just holding up the wobbly table + the Tequilas have just arrived! Anyone got any mint sauce!

Got Debt problems?

What the kinnell you doing on here???????????? Go cause havock.........

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

OMG! Good night had by all. Men in uniform all tooled up! and no rain.

Got Debt problems?

:whoo: great night had by all :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

WelllllL what can I say they is all pished apart from me and pd of course we is baby sitting ..,yeah right lol

So that's why you were under the table! :doh:

Yes indeed BB. Great to see Broad Street full of people enjoying themselves after the concerns earlier in the week. Seems the local idiots heard we were coming and thought better of trying to take on a bunch caggers out for a good night! :lol:

Was great to see everyone. :-D

Seems the old cars in Broad Street this morning were part of a Best of British Motoring Event, and Nigel Mansell got a Walk of Stars Award. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-14523370 :-)

What's Best for You?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Alliance & Leicester Moneyclaim issued 20/1/07 £225.50 full settlement received 29 January 2007

Smile £1,075.50 + interest Email request for payment 24/5/06 received £1,000.50 14/7/06 + £20 30/7/06

Yorkshire Bank Moneyclaim issued 21/6/06 £4,489.39 full settlement received 26 January 2007

:p

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Tillys just holding up the wobbly table + the Tequilas have just arrived! Anyone got any mint sauce!

So that's why you were under the table! :doh:

see fixing the wobbly table:roll:

What the kinnell you doing on here???????????? Go cause havock.........

Oh we did TC:madgrin:

was a brilliant night not laughed soooo much in ages!! may not have rained but it was certainly raining men :lol:

A-Z Index

Sooo many men :madgrin:

Not able to text at mo c'os phone has a strop but anyone can contact me via my personal email : babybear3333@aol.com

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Another great Brum meet, PD and I had a brilliant time, thank you all for comming it was so good to see everyone again even after I have been AWOL for the last few months... even on this thread!! :-(:roll:.

Have to agree with Caro, it was good to see Broad Street in full swing, loads of people enjoying themselves (fairly lol) peacefully, even into the not so early hours. There was some fantastic fancy dress about and more than a few young ladies that would have had had Maroon going into full "father" mode :!: where were they when I was 17!!! (ducks slap from PD) .

Again thanks fore a brilliant nite :-)

pete