PC World - Missing delivery

joyb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4700 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I bought a laptop computer on 10/04/2011 but I haven't received the delivery yet. As in the agreement they have delivered through DHL courier company within 3 working days. PCW sent me a link to track the order. When I check the link it said " delivered to a neighbour". But no one left a card to intimate me that it is delivered to which neighbour and their house number so that I can ask them.

I called many times to PCW and DHL and spent about £10 for the 0844 customer care number?. (who will give this back?). They said they are going to investigate, but till now (19/04/2011) I haven't got a reply from any one.

Please help me. I want this laptop to give as a gift on a special occasion. I don't have money to spent another £500 to buy another one for the time being. Please help me quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

same thing happened to me. Bought a new PC, DHL delivered it to totally the wrong address and then claimed that it had been delivered and signed for. Every time I called PC World they promised to do something and failed to do so. I eventually got the PC by knocking on all the doors in surrounding streets with the same house number - the people there had been calling DHL who had told them it was 'their problem'.

I have emailed customer services for both companies and written to both CEOs - no one has had the courtesy to reply and this is now over a month ago. If it was left to them I still wouldn't have it - don't use them.

Sorry, it won't help your situation though hopefully you've found out by now that you can insist they get you to sign a statement of non-delivery to start the ball rolling for a refund

Hi joy / sarah

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

You should have separate threads, but as it's the same problem, will leave as one.

Have a read of SOGA number 10 in my signature.

Also read you could consider contacting your Credit Card Company if you paid by Credit or Visa Debt card - ask to do a Chargeback.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/sale-of-goods/your-rights-when-paying-by-credit-card/chargeback-on-credit-and-debit-cards