#Employment : unusual or not

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4813 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I was involved in an accident in 2008 - I suffered a breakdown in 2010 from bullying and harrassment

Unfortunately I did not win the tribunal case - I was not told to do two the same time, I had asked no responses to anything.

I am taking further on personal injury front. I settled for my lower back injury phyisical injury; but my breakdown the case is on going, 9 months and not investigated.

Is it normal for a barrister to get a second opinion

I have been told there have been several causation issues; but I have not been told what, should they have told me. I assume if I have ever had depression prior to the company

I was with them for 3 years, I raised grievances, all retracted, forced to tell directors mis understanding

Hello again Andrew. Have you had one barrister handling both cases? I'm not sure if I've understood, but are you saying you should have had different ETs for the accident and the PI?

Thinking about it, I'm not sure if you can have an ET for PI, thought that was a civil case. Or maybe it's too late in the evening and I'm completely lost. Shouldn't have taken the dog to the pub, possibly.

Can you provide any links to your previous threads that would help us follow this a bit better please?

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum