eReader and eBooks : Sorry to be back so soon, but.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4802 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

icon13.gif NOT "Argos" !!!

I have a little "breaking news" about the mighty "Argos" - over-priced, "free credit" catalogue sellers with High Street premises in a number of cities. rolleyes.gif

You may decide, like me, that there is little chance of us giving them any of our lolly anytime soon...... A decision I'd reached years ago, but this just reinforces it.

Walking into town recently, and remembering some blurb or other I'd seen in a paper somewhen, out of sheer noseyness I popped into the Argos I was passing, and looked up "ereader" in their bulging tome of junk, oops, sorry, goods on offer.......

To find two Binatone offerings, at £79.99 & £ 144.99 (yes, that's correct, and the cheapest one was the colour version !), under the delightfully informative heading .......

" An ebook, or ereader as they are sometimes known, is a device ........." etc.. blah blah.

smack.gif

It makes you feel they haven't quite gone into the subject with too much care, doesn't it - especially as with these particular products, and at these prices, they might well be dipping the wrong toe into too deep a pond with the wrong fishing rod ..... well, you know what I mean. wideeyed.gif