Welcome Finance : Bit of Advice Pls

gullible1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received docs back from SAR request which I am going through

One of issues I had was that during making a PPI claim i was told that I had a rebate when my loan was re-written and PPI taken off

I disputed this as i had no evidence of this on any statements or agreement but got no where

anyway since then i have been told by HO that rewrite was incorrect as PPI interest from previous loan was added on to the rewrite and they have advised they will amend and lower payments to be correct

This was fine but also also provided evidence that i did not get the rebate of £2199.35 they stated when the old loan was closed

Now going through my statements from the SAR i have checked the old loan before rewite was done and seen that there was no rebate of the amount they claimed but only a credit adj of £365.80.

So I think i can now pursue claiming back the rest of the PPI that they owe me, could this be the case?

Also another question I have just gone through call notes they sent me about the rewrite and it states that they are rewriting loan at 0.65 x 180 for £20466, but this is not the case

I have now just worked out that the amount of credit of my agreement is........in fact....that amount (20466) PLUS the so called credit adj (365.80) they should have paid back off the account ADDED back on to the rewrite and the interest rate is higher than what they stated and it is over 190 months.

Do I have a case against claiming back the full amount of the PPI they have been with holding and how would I word my argument back to them

All advise help anything much appreciated

thanks for your reply

i am going through the same as yourself

had a rewrite in 2008 this account is still on going

theres one thing i cant get is the signed agreement

for this if you could back on wed after your

phone call back to welcome

cheers again tam