Natwest 2 cards, 1 loan, **HELP**

amh01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4856 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

This is my first post and am looking for a bit of advice.

I have 2 Natwest credit cards and a natwest loan, The two cards are approx £1300 each on them and the loan is approx £9.5k remaining, I have not been able to make the last few payments to natwest on all 3 of these due to a downgrade in job/pay at work.

I spoke to natwest about this BEFORE i missed any payments to let them know that in the coming months i would probably be having difficulty meeting payments, I have now missed serveral payments (approx 4) on both the cards and the loan.

Today have recieved letters headed from a company called "resolvecall" basically saying that the bank have lost touch with me and that i need to contact them in the next 3 days or they will send someone to my house,

Now up until now i have (propably quite wrongly) been ignoring them but want to start to contact them but still cant afford to make the payments.

How should i go about this, should i call natwest so that i dont get some guy turning up on my doorstep or is there another way?

Im just really wanting a bit of advice on this as i probably could ignore it but then who knows what may happen.

Any advice ASAP would be really appreciated and thanks in advance for any replys posted.

:)

Hi amh

It would be wise to write to Natwest and state your current financial position; Nationaldebt line are quite helpful.

Resolvecall are cheap doorsteppers but are nothing to worry about; I've had a visit and just told them to leave. Once you've had one visit the fear and the threat goes away.

love

vic

Firstly thanks for your replies.

I have spoken to CCCS today and also written to Natwest advising that i am speaking to CCCS and to place my accounts on hold from any further action for the next 28days whilst i get advice.

I sent the letters recored delivery so they cant say they never got them.

I will report back on what happens on the back of this.

Thanks

Adam