the tech guys

avfcdude
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there just wondering what to do next. here goes

on the 10th december the tech guys collected my plasma tv for repair they said it would be returned to me on december 20th so i thought fine. i recieved a phone call on december 19th saying that the delivery had been changed to december 23rd due to the snow which didnt bother me as it was understandable.

we waited in all day on the 23rd december and come 8 o clock it had not arrived.

i phoned them on the 24th where i was told somebody would contact me on boxing day as it was closed on crimbo day. the 26th came and went with no phone call so i phoned them on december 27th, i was told that the delivery had been cancelled with no explanation they then told me that delivery had been changed to sunday 2nd january.

again that date came and went so on monday 3rd january i went to pc world and told them there but all they did was phone up and arrange for the product to be delivered on 6th jan. when i got home from pc world i decided to phone them when they told me that my product was repaired on 27th december and it would be delivered on 6h jan, i reminded them that the agreement states that if my product is not repaired within 10 days it would be replaced so i would accept this, she went away for a while and then told me that they will not write the tv off as it had been repaired(even though it was after the 10 days had passed), she also told me that the back of the tv had been repaired as well as the screen but when it left my house there was no issue with the back of the tv

in the end i couldnt be bothered to argue with the lady on the phone so i thought i will wait till thursday when i get my tv but again today has passed and still no tv not even a phone call or apology.

so my question is should i go to pc world and demand a replacement or do i accept this and await another day waiting in for a delivery that will probably never arrive

You need to find the T&C's that mention the 10 day offer and thenm perhaps write to teh company demanding a new TV and some compensation. Perhaps someone here could provide you with some addresses.

Andy