Problems with Lloyds TSB Please Help

Prudence
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4356 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes Pru CCA straight away, is this a '' May, or we might letter.

Please post it up if you can after removing personal details.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok it's a standard template letter, they have

to suggest to their client that court action should

be taken.

I have to shoot out for a while now, will take a longer

look when I get back.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

• 4 months later...

Hi, sorry I missed you above Kurvaface, if you or anyone else can help further I would be grateful. I am not being pursued by Westcot, they have somehow got hold of my mobile number and are texting/ringing me every day. They have also sent a letter threatening legal/doorstep collection.

Just to refresh you, this relates to account over ten years ago, paid nominal amounts for years, then stopped cpl yrs ago. Sent Lloyds DSAR over a year ago (as was being pestered by many DCAs) which Lloyds were not able to fully comply with 'due to length of time elapsed' (statements etc were missing).

Can you advise on how I should deal with Westcot please?

[QUO

=Prudence;3763182]Hi, sorry I missed you above Kurvaface, if you or anyone else can help further I would be grateful. I am not being pursued by Westcot, they have somehow got hold of my mobile number and are texting/ringing me every day. They have also sent a letter threatening legal/doorstep collection.

Just to refresh you, this relates to account over ten years ago, paid nominal amounts for years, then stopped cpl yrs ago. Sent Lloyds DSAR over a year ago (as was being pestered by many DCAs) which Lloyds were not able to fully comply with 'due to length of time elapsed' (statements etc were missing).

Can you advise on how I should deal with Westcot please?

Send a notice quoting section 1 and 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 stating that you deem thier phone alls and texts to be harrassment. Each and every Single text or phone call will be reported to the police and as per the Act, you will reserve the right to seek compensation. Send to both Lloyds and the DCA.

• 1 month later...

Hi, Just to update.... I wrote to Wescot requesting agreement. I also wrote as suggested quoting section 1 and 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act 1997 etc. They wrote back to say they 'are not the creditor for the account but instructed on behalf of the above client. In the circumstances we are returning your postal order which was made payable to Wescot Credit Services as this needs to be made payable to Lloyds" ......"In the meantime, you will need to make arrangements to pay the account...."

We have now had another letter to say there will be a doorstep collection.

Would be grateful for advice on how to proceed with this. Many thanks, Pru

Hi

This very much depends on how hard you want to push.

Personally I would send an lba to them giving them 14 days to fully comply with your SAR request.

Again, it might not be for everyone but I would issue in court for non compliance after the expiry of the 14 days.

The other or additional option is to lodge a formal complaint with the ICO and get them to force compliance.

Regards

ims

Hi IMS, Following your advice last August, instead of taking it and taking the bull by the horns, I started responding, CCA'ing, threatening, etc to the various DCA's that were coming at me. You advised me the above as I had sent a DSAR to Lloyds and it was missing loads of info (no statements of account or anything). I know for a fact that they added lots and lots of charges to our 3 accounts. I wrote to the Data Controller but she was adamant that as it went back to 1998 they did not now hold the data.

Is it too late to proceed as you advised? And is there any point in complaining to the ICO, as my experience of them has not been great?

Many thanks, Pru

• 1 month later...

Hi

Would really like your opinion on what to do about this please. I have sent the 'doorstep collection' letter to both Wescot and Iqor (re old Lloyds debt) who have ignored and have continued sending their threats. Apparently I have just had a visit (while I was out) from someone claiming he was from "Lloyds TSB" so I am thinking it is one of above DCA's.

How can I find out who it is exactly and what to do about it if I have sent the letter (recorded delivery) yet they still come to my door?

Many thanks, Pru

at the end of the day

they do what they like sadly.

just remeber they are NOT bailiffs and have NO LEGAL power whatsoever.

tell them to leave

and

call the POLICE!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks cub. Looking at my file, I actually sent the letter to Westcot and the letter I sent to IQOR was a CCA request enclosing a £1 - to which I have received no reply - is there a follow-up for that?

I am preparing a 'doorstep' letter for Iqor now and will send that quoting the act etc.

As above use what you have I am an ex boxer/rugby forward six feet and 17 stone when one of IQOR twits refused to leave my front garden I just lifted him over my gate and gently put him down told him not to come back.

dpick