Hfo capital claim form citicard debt..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still pay to do guaranteed deliveries.

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

just phoned Northampton, and my deadline is 29th Dec.

Still not heard a reply from Turnbull - do I need to chase it up - send a reminder?

Anyone got any advice on what type of defence I can submit if I do not (as expected) receive any details from Turnbull/HFO?

Many thanks

Yes - 7 day reminder as above - remind them that they can request more time if they are unable to comply. Send recorded and keep copies and proof of postage.

Broken Arrow has a good defence you can use if necessary.

Did the court advise on how you can submit the defence?

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.

sorry if this is a really stupid question:

In the "defence" that BA kindly put up on another thread, he lists approx 14 points - each of these points starts with the words "The Defendent....." - should I be replacing my name or "I" - or having identified myself at the top of the defence form - should I leave the words "The Defendent" -

Many thanks - I need to try to get this done today due to lack of internet access for the next week.

I am preparing my defence at the moment. There is no mention of termination notice on the POC on the claim form - should I still mention the lack of it in my defence?

I am worried that the defence (for which I am very grateful to BA for the "template") will look too much like a template - even though I have doctored it slightly to meet my own case.

• 1 month later...

I received a letter from the court dated the end of Dec - stating that they had received my defence - and that it would be "submitted" to the claimant - and then they would have 28 days to do something about it - if nothing was done, it was likely to be "stayed" - 28 days are pretty much up - so expect to get an update from the court soon - predictably have not heard anything from HFO or Turnbull.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

CAG calling barafear... any updates please?

“The industry is rotten to the core, whether it is in-house recovery and collection, or where agents are used, or where the debt has been sold.” Andrew Mackinley MP, House of Commons, 22 April 2009

If a Cagger helps you, click their star. Better still, make a donation however small, so that CAG can continue to help others.

If you have not heard anything then I presume it is stayed but worth just ringing the court to make sure that the claimant has not tried an 'funny business' Have you made a complaint to OFT about HFO?

At your Service

Please Double click the Star and leave a message if I have helped you

Please support CAG and they will support you.