Customer Compliance Officer home visit next week. Help please.

Matchgirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4967 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Erika that's priceless.

I did say to the compliance officer who called today 'I don't get many men callers so it will give the neighbours something to talk about'. This was before he'd told me about the allegation.

I will just carry on as normal and as you say the person who has reported me will never know if anything ever happened.

It was five weeks from the initial anonymous allegation and the date of the visit. Pretty quick really.

The compliance officer said some of the anonymous reports are made about people who don't even claim benefits.:roll:

My neighbours don't know about me. I could have divorced well. :-D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this may be of help if people have nuisance neighbours ....a friend of mine has one all down to seething resentment http://www.nfh.org.uk/resources/Articles/beyond_mediation/index.php " The attitude of a 12 / 13 year old and the morals of a six year old " ....a bit pathetic when you're in your 30's ??? ....this is a really bad case , a bit more than the Vera Duckworth type .

http://www.nfh.org.uk/resources/Articles/harassment/index.php I agree some people are very petty & vindictive and have probably read The Sun too much and have nothing else better to do , but that is their problem and you have to rise above it and not get dragged down to their pathetic level and yes , it's all attention and effect , which they should have grown out of in their teens and the best way is to ignore these sad people and gain dignity by doing so .

I'm afraid some people just can't help themselves .

Love the story about the compliance officer being reported as being a 'partner'.

This sort of thing is endemic, I got reported too for 'benefit fraud' a long time ago but wasn't on benefits at the time. The comment had been 'everyone on that road are on benefits and milking the system dry'.

Malicious people should have their benefits stopped for wasting official time.

It's harassment to alarm , distress and annoy and make malicious & vexacious + frivilous allegations in bad faith - my friend has had that but she called played hard ball with the HA & called the NFH's Bluff & raised the stakes and said , I will go to a Solicitor , with all these reports , time , date , who , whom , what and where etc and they will get a injunction , they may not even have to go to Court - they could just see the County Court Judge in chambers and with their expertese would present the case . So if he as much as said boo to a goose - he'd be arrested . There was a lot of belligerent juvenile resentment and infantile sense of victimhood from `" ABSO " .....that's just tough .

Secondly she firmly but politely told the HA's Anti Social Behaviour Officer that this version of events would not look good in the local rag or in the public domain . The problem is that if it got into the public domain , it would affect her house value , a house is a big investment , people do Google Searches and look for any little thing i.e. Who has been up in front of the beak in the road , fires etc to get a bigger picture and the NFH has won .

She just warned the HA either get a grip on your scummy tenants or I'll take action and hold the LA responsible if possible .

I'm afraid the DWP / LA's have to turn a blind eye to things as for all the malicious vexed allegations , they may just get some good leads .

It was all to wriggle out of a warning , she just gets called B' **ard when the NFH talks to his mates . This one is a narcissist , they just can't leave things alone , nor mind their own business and being narcisstic they can't handle being ignored .

I'm afraid though some people might be very streetwise and cute , they haven't got the wit , imagination and intelligence to think things through to their logical conclusion . It's like the Boxer who never can't do the full twevle rounds but ends up punch drunk .

The Sun has a shop a scrounger email address and hot line . Once they put a Islamic Extremist's phone number on the front cover . A lad waiting for the Bus to work in South Wales got 8 Death threats and ranting lunatics threatening to blow him up as some of their readers either got the number wrong or The Sun did by 0745 and had to turn his mobile off . The Editor at the time was Rebakah Wade ...once married to Ross ( Tif -finay ! ) Kemp .

Edited by Bustard