Disraced past reg charges

clivey888
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6463 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guys not happy or pleased to admit this but 5 years ago i worked for a french bank BNP Paribas and if people knew what goes on behind closed doors there they would be shut down it was disgraceful and through pure greed.

We would get bonuses on charges paid by customers which we collected through letters cheques debit cards etc 25% for the first 2 years then went to 10% after they realised how much the staff were creaming in some months i would get 2000 pounds bonus payments on 10% thats 20,000 worth of charges in one month from alone ....shocking i know..... i know people that used to charge customers go into unmatched cash that was forgotten by customers and match those payments to the charges they raised then intercept the invoice so the customer never knew he got charged.......

Fortunately i got a conience and left because i couldn't cope with it all even though bonuses were nice but in truth it was day light robbery and still goes on as my friend still works there today and confirms they still get bonuses on charges paid............So the next time you are on the phone arguing the toss to get a charge credited it's simply because the person on the other end of the phone wont have none of it because he wants extra **** up money in his wages.............

If you wish to ask any questions i would be more then happy to answer them for you as i was a credit controller who has now past ships in the night and sitting on the other side of the fence as the one being chased by these people but one thing on my side is that i know the ins and outs of ducks ass of what they can and cannot do because i done there job for 11 years also involving repo's etc........horrible job very stressfull.

Wow what a revelation! please do keep us informed of anything else you think we should know? cheers

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs