Are Log Book Loans Money Laudering?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4944 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Wonderful site! Have been reading lots-Gosh there is a lot to read isn't there?

Read various threads about Nine Regions Ltd trading as Log Book Loans lending the sum with a Bill of Sale as security on our cars, but also read that if the payments go to Log Book Loans Ltd, this is money laundering as they are a separate company and have no entitlement to the security of the Bill of Sale nor the payment as the Consumer Credit Agreement does not have the other company "Log Book Loans Ltd" as party to the agreement.

So, got checking. My paying in book is made out to Nine Regions Ltd but I have been making sporadic payments by debit card. On checking my bank statements the payments show up as going to logbook.co.uk What does this mean in legal terms, web domain? Does this mean my payment went to Nine Regions Ltd or Log Book Loans Ltd or somewher completly different? I don't want to call them and tip them off if anyone knows differently.

Also paid an agent independently last year, again by debit card and it went to a company called FRADS? which shows up as recovery agents when I checked them up on the internet. My statement and all correspondence have all these credits listed to my account as normal but gives no indication of any other company or companies other than Nine Regions Ltd at the bottom of all correspondence. Can any one help me understand if I have been a victim of money laundering or not? Thank you

Also tried to edit title of thread to put an n in Laundering, but it won't let me LOL

Barbara

Edited by THFC1960
lots of typing mistakes!

Hi Thfc960,

Checked www.logbook.co.uk and it pulls up the marketing page for log book loans. But...... interestingly, if you look at the bottom of the page it clearly states that the company name for that web page is "Logbook Loans Ltd Bridge Studios, 34a Deodar Road, London, SW15 2NN registered in England Wales under co. registration number 3636230"

This is a different company and registration number to Nine Regions Ltd.

The only thing I am unsure of Thfc1960 is how to connect a web address on your bank statement to legally determine that you are indeed crediting another company (Logbook Loans Ltd), that is not party to your CCA and BOS. Which is obviously illegal.

I will leave other, more knowledgeable members to comment on that point and/or an IT guru who can determine the owner of said domain?

That said, hopefully someone will be able to join the dots for you on the legal corporate identity of the credit payments destination that you have made payment to and to whom you originally made your payments to.

It would appear, that they may have a case to answer, especially as you say your statement from Nine Regions confirms the payments as being correctly credited, albeit through www.logbookloans.co.uk Very strange.

One for Applecart me thinks or other more knowledgeable member to respond too.

I understand that some members have suggested that they have had success in turning agreements/BOS as invalid due to money laundering but have seen no written confirmation from the account holder directly on the forums. Maybe someone who has had direct success will be able to assist you?

Edited by Hip_Hop

Thank you Hip Hop for your response.

If anyone else could offer advice or guidance on this point, or point me in the direction to a site that might be able to help, that would be appreciated.

Barbara

I am beginning to worry as I have heard nothing back from anyone other than hiphoop on this, and that was over 8 days ago??

I would really appreciate any guidance. If I am paying the wrong company does my Consumer Credit Agreement stand. What about the Bill of Sale? Does having proof by bank statements that my payments are being credited to logbookloans.co.uk have any bearing whatsoever to whether my car can be repossessed from a street outside my home, if I am paying a different company to that listed on both documents? And if so, how can I prove who payments to logbook.co.uk are really going to?

I can see lots of postings regarding Log Book Loans repossessions and Bills of Sales points and various postings from individuals saying check your paperwork, you are paying a different company to the one that made the loan, which I have thoroughly read and re-read.

I make a posting that addresses thatI am paying logbook.co.uk directly and no one responds????.

I really do need your help, as it is starting to depress me that no one has the answer to this question.

I can't fight without your help...and if the answer isn't out there than I am stuffed. So anyone at all that can help me, would be appreciated.

Edited by THFC1960

Please hang on in there THFC1960. I appreciate it is frustrating, but help will be forthcoming.

It's better to get help from a single knowledgeable source that correctly answers your point of concern, rather than a raft of views that are incorrect and just cause confusion.

I am hopeful, someone with expert knowledge greater than mine will be along soon and clarity on your logbookloans.co.uk point will be revealed. Mon-Fri is usually better for getting reactions than at the weekends.

Found this info, hope it helps a little.

Domain name:

logbook.co.uk

Registrant:

Allied Protection Limited

Registrant type:

UK Limited Company, (Company number: 2504054)

Registrant's address:

Unit 2, Regents Business Park

6 Jubilee Road

Burgess Hill

W.Sussex

RH15 9TL

United Kingdom

Thanks Justace,

Your information is correct, unfortunately I hadn't realised that you had inadverdently searched the wrong web address of logbook.co.uk instead of logbookloans.co.uk

An easy mistake to make.

On an initial trawl I came across this information.

Company Name LOG BOOK LOANS (UK) REGIONS LIMITED

Headquarter Bridge Studios 34A Deodar Rd Putney

London, SW15 2NN

www.logbookloans.co.uk Country United Kingdom

Ownership Privately Held Both Managing Director Barry Pilgrim Chief Executive Offi… Matt Heap

Don't know if LOG BOOK LOANS (UK) REGIONS LIMITED are the domain owners or not but if they are, another avenue to check down?. Maybe Justace, you could kindly check and confirm one way or the other?

AH.........Just came across, this information whilst searching the CAG that makes interesting reading.....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?77505-Interesting-Logbook-Loans-info

LBL succintly listed the connections between Nine Regions Ltd, Log Book Loans Ltd and Log Book Loans (UK) Regions Ltd

Reading between the lines, it appears that Nine Regions is the company that has the BOS, CCA agreement in its own name, Log Book Loans Ltd is the public face of the business and does the advertising and more importantly owned the web site. If that is true ( and Justace will be able to find this out, hopefully) it might be the reason that you have logbookloans.co.uk listed on your bank statements i.e Log Book Loans Ltd receive the payments and all credits? Something that others have alluded too but have always stated directy that credits are shown against log book loans Ltd (Not the web address?)

Log Book Loans (UK) Regions it would appear had the connection with the reps/Underwriters and this makes up the triangle.

Please do note, that I have not been able to corroborate this independently but have merely reinvigorated an old posting.

I'll assume it is still correct??

Edited by Hip_Hop
additional info/link found

The previous info was provided in response to the original post -

On checking my bank statements the payments show up as going to logbook.co.uk What does this mean in legal terms, web domain?

Similar info for logbookloans.co.uk is as follows -

Domain name:

logbookloans.co.uk

Registrant:

Richard Cook

Trading as:

Log Book Loans Ltd

Registrant type:

UK Limited Company, (Company number: 3636230)

Registrant's address:

Bridge Studios

34a Deodar Road

London

SW15 2NN

United Kingdom

Information on the address reveals -

LOG BOOK LOANS GB LIMITED

Registered Office 34A BRIDGE STUDIOS, DEODAR ROAD, PUTNEY, LONDON, SW15 2NN

Telephone Number 08706062266

website LOGBOOKLOANS.CO.UK

Incorporation date 13/02/2004

Category 74990 | Non-trading

Last Accounts Filed to 29/02/2008

Type-

accounts.type Dormant

Status Dissolved

Source - http://ukdata.com/a-z/company/05043147/LOG-BOOK-LOANS-GB-LIMITED

Check source for other details regarding LOG BOOK LOANS LIMITED.

Not too sure if this will help or confuse.

Edited by justace
Additional information.

Thanks Justace

Have again just checked http://www.logbookloans.co.uk and they have now removed all traces of logbook ltd from the bottom of their webpage. I originally printed a screen dump from 8th October and it was there then, but gone now. If you do a web search of logbookloans.co.uk "unlock the cash in your car" and click on the first in the result listing on the "cached" link, it will give a snap shot example of version with the reference to logbook loans ltd at the bottom of the page.

I don't know what real relevance this all has in the real world as it still needs to be legally proven that credits made to logbookloans.co.uk are going to another legal entity other than Nine Regions Ltd.

If anyone can make that connection, than I feel there would be a strong case to show that the CCA has been breached?

Hang in there THFC1960. I am sure there must be others who have logbookloans.co.uk showing up on their bank statements and they will post to confirm too?

An interesting entry from Companies House shows they used to be one company.

( http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/21ac061969eea966d930e6a748fcf6f0/compdetails )

Name & Registered Office:

NINE REGIONS LIMITED

BRIDGE STUDIOS

34A DEODAR ROAD

PUTNEY

LONDON

SW15 2NN

Company No. 04286387

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 12/09/2001

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

6522 - Other credit granting

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2009 (MEDIUM)

Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2011

Last Return Made Up To: 12/09/2009

Next Return Due: 10/10/2010 OVERDUE

Last Members List: 12/09/2009

Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name17/09/2001LOG BOOK LOANS NINE REGIONS LIMITED

An interesting entry from Companies House shows they used to be one company.

Previous Names:Date of changePrevious Name17/09/2001LOG BOOK LOANS NINE REGIONS LIMITED

Hi Justace,

I appreciate why you might think that they used to be one company but the clues are in the company registration numbers that you have detailed in your post #8 and post #10 above.

Nine Regions Ltd and Log Book Loans Ltd are two separate legal entities with two different company registrations numbers. Nine Regions Ltd is 04286387 and Log Book Loans Ltd is 3635230.

Admittedly they sound similar in name but the change in company name for 04286387 to a shorter version has no bearing on the company 3635230.

They are and have always been, two separate legal entities.

Hope that makes sense?

Edited by Hip_Hop

Thank you Hip Hop for your response.

If anyone else could offer advice or guidance on this point, or point me in the direction to a site that might be able to help, that would be appreciated.

Barbara

Hi THFC1960. nice to see you have done some homework. you are right both companys do not have a laudering licence. and we have won cars back.

now it is important to look at every bit of paperwork you have and check all company reg numbers at the bottom of every letter. look at your bill of sale it will most likely say nine regions ltd. and your bank will give you details of the company account that you have been paying for the loan. and it will be logbook loans ltd. in which case you have defaulted on your bill of sale since day 1 because it is with nine regions ltd.

you will need a solicitor to send a letter to nine regions ltd asking how this can be (dont send the letter yourself) they must reply to your solicitor.

Hi THFC1960. nice to see you have done some homework. you are right both companys do not have a laudering licence. and we have won cars back.

Thank you CCTV but I don't think I can take any accolades, it is Hip Hop and Justace who have uncovered the homework. Please can you explain what a laundering licence is, as I can not find anything on the web that such a licence exists?

now it is important to look at every bit of paperwork you have and check all company reg numbers at the bottom of every letter. look at your bill of sale it will most likely say nine regions ltd. and your bank will give you details of the company account that you have been paying for the loan. and it will be logbook loans ltd. in which case you have defaulted on your bill of sale since day 1 because it is with nine regions ltd.

Sorry if my original postings above were not clear CCTV but the Bill of Sale is between Nine Regions Ltd and myself. The only company registration number on all correspondence is 04286387 belonging to Nine Regions Ltd . The credits on my bank statements are to logbookloans.co.uk I can not find any reference to logbook Loans Ltd. Hence the reason for my original post.

So, who I have been paying CCTV? Is it Log Book Loans Ltd or Nine Regions Ltd or some other company not affiliated to the Bill of Sale/Credit Consumer Agreement???

As you have won so many cars back already from this company, no doubt, this will be easy one for you to clear up? Really looking forward to your quick response CCTV.

Edited by THFC1960

Thank you CCTV but I don't think I can take any accolades, it is Hip Hop and Justace who have uncovered the homework. Please can you explain what a laundering licence is, as I can not find anything on the web that such a licence exists?

Sorry if my original postings above were not clear CCTV but the Bill of Sale is between Nine Regions Ltd and myself. The only company registration number on all correspondence is 04286387 belonging to Nine Regions Ltd . The credits on my bank statements are to logbookloans.co.uk I can not find any reference to logbook Loans Ltd. Hence the reason for my original post.

So, who I have been paying CCTV? Is it Log Book Loans Ltd or Nine Regions Ltd or some other company not affiliated to the Bill of Sale/Credit Consumer Agreement???

As you have won so many cars back already from this company, no doubt, this will be easy one for you to clear up? Really looking forward to your quick response CCTV.

Hi. you need to look at every bit of paperwork google everything. all your paperwork is logbookloans.co.uk. look who the ip address belongs to.

Domain name:

logbookloans.co.uk

Registrant:

Richard Cook

Trading as:

Log Book Loans Ltd

Registrant type:

Registrant's address:

Bridge Studios

34a Deodar Road

London

SW15 2NN

United Kingdom

company reg number from above.

LOG BOOK LOANS LIMITED

BRIDGE STUDIOS

34A DEODAR ROAD

PUTNEY

LONDON

SW15 2NN

Company No. 03636230

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifStatus: Active

Date of Incorporation: 22/09/1998

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

6522 - Other credit granting

7414 - Business & management consultancy

Accounting Reference Date: 31/08

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/08/2009 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/05/2011

Last Return Made Up To: 22/09/2009

Next Return Due: 20/10/2010 OVERDUE

clear and simple you are dealing with two companys.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft1104.pdf

Hi. you need to look at every bit of paperwork google everything. all your paperwork is logbookloans.co.uk. look who the ip address belongs to.

Thanks for your quick responseCCTV but please excuse my niaivity. I am unclear as to what I should be searching for? Other than "Logbookloans.co.uk" appearing as a debit detail on my bank statements, all my paperwork is in the name of Nine Regions Ltd ?

What am I looking for on every bit of paper or searching for on google if that is the case?

Domain name:

logbookloans.co.uk

Registrant:

Richard Cook

Trading as:

Log Book Loans Ltd

Registrant type:

company reg number from above.

LOG BOOK LOANS LIMITED

BRIDGE STUDIOS

34A DEODAR ROAD

PUTNEY

LONDON

SW15 2NN

Company No. 03636230

Thanks again CCTV. I have come across this before but what does this mean in reality? Am I paying the domain name registrant Richard Cook or Log Book Loans Ltd or neither in reality.

No doubt, you have obviously come accross this before, so please advise for definite. Which company was credited if it shows up on my statements as logbookloans.co.uk? How did you tackle the logbookloans.co.uk point yourself previously?

clear and simple you are dealing with two companys.

oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft1104.pdf

Thanks for the link CCTV. I have re-read it numerous times. Please can you help me out further? I can't find anything in the regulations that refers to a Laundering Licence, Iam sure it must be there as you are the expert, but unfortunately I can not find it. It's driving me mad. Please can you tell me where to look?

Lastly, I wish I had your confidence CCTV that all is so clear and simple? No postings by others that logbookloans.co.uk appears on anyone elses bank statements, does concern me? Please can you help me to understand better how you dealt with this point previously and what was the response and outcome from the other side?

A quick response to all of the above would make my weekend and would definitely make you a star!

Thanks for your quick responseCCTV but please excuse my niaivity. I am unclear as to what I should be searching for? Other than "Logbookloans.co.uk" appearing as a debit detail on my bank statements, all my paperwork is in the name of Nine Regions Ltd ?

What am I looking for on every bit of paper or searching for on google if that is the case?

Thanks again CCTV. I have come across this before but what does this mean in reality? Am I paying the domain name registrant Richard Cook or Log Book Loans Ltd or neither in reality.

No doubt, you have obviously come accross this before, so please advise for definite. Which company was credited if it shows up on my statements as logbookloans.co.uk? How did you tackle the logbookloans.co.uk point yourself previously?

Thanks for the link CCTV. I have re-read it numerous times. Please can you help me out further? I can't find anything in the regulations that refers to a Laundering Licence, Iam sure it must be there as you are the expert, but unfortunately I can not find it. It's driving me mad. Please can you tell me where to look?

Lastly, I wish I had your confidence CCTV that all is so clear and simple? No postings by others that logbookloans.co.uk appears on anyone elses bank statements, does concern me? Please can you help me to understand better how you dealt with this point previously and what was the response and outcome from the other side?

A quick response to all of the above would make my weekend and would definitely make you a star!

logbookloans.co.uk is on your bank statments. the domain name belongs to logbook loans ltd. this is who you are paying. you dont have a bill of sale with logbook loans ltd you have a bill of sale with nine regions ltd, you are dealing with too companys. you are paying logbook loans ltd and another company holds your bill of sale and your CA aggrement i.e nine regions ltd. if (dont do this) if you stopped payments now who would repo your car ??? it cant be logbook loans ltd (who you are paying) you dont have a bill of sale or a CA with them (its all in nine regions ltd name)

logbookloans.co.uk is on your bank statments. the domain name belongs to logbook loans ltd. this is who you are paying.

Thank you again for your quick response CCTV.

Here is my problem with the the above. If ,as you and others have stated, logbookloans.co.uk is a domain name owned by a separate entity other than Nine Regions Ltd is that conclusive proof that my credit is going to a different company just because the domain name appears on a bank statement?

Is logbookloans.co.uk just a trading name on a bank statement and not in reality indicative of the legal entity of the organisation?

How do I prove conclusively that logbookloans.co.uk on a bank statement is translated in reality to a separate legal entity other than Nine Regions Ltd? Do you see where I am coming from on this CCTV?

Not looking to question your expertise CCTV honest, but know that if I don't ask these questions now, when I have access to an expert would be stupid.?

How do I use this without approaching a solicitor? Surely you must have come across what their defense is of this CCTV?

Your advice is really appreciated as is your expertise

If it helps THFC 1960, the following proof that the site is run by Log Book Loans Ltd and not Nine Regions Ltd

"The site is operated by Log Book Loans Ltd, a company incorporated in the UK (registration number 03636230)" can be found at http://www.logbookloans.co.uk/privacy-policy.aspx

How you proceed without using a solicitor armed with this information is ideally what you are looking for, isn't it?

This being a self help forum, hopefully, someone with a more practical legal bent like applecart, postggj,wannabedebtfree etc will be able to offer you a practical template letter, or alternative to send to Nine Regions Ltd, if there is a legal case for them to answer?

Does any one have any connection to the OFT to see if they have picked up on this point directly with Nine Regions Ltd?

Wouldn't It would be helpful if CCTV or others could explain how they have advised others to proceed forward once, they have secured that their statements reflects payments made to Log Book Loans Ltd even though the BOS's CCA's are in the name of Nine Regions Ltd. And whether they have won judgments based on that advice?

Unfortunately, I do not possess that information, but maybe CCTV has? Or other more knowledgeable Caggers will be able to advance your thread forward, with more than just "go and see a solicitor".

In regards to your repeated questions to CCTV to provide proof of Laundering licence, with respect to CCTV, no response on a matter of detail that he has thrown in to the melting pot, tends to mean that he doesn't have that proof and you can therefore dismiss that point/advice as being without merit.

If this is not the case, with respect, CCTV will rectify that anomoly directly, by providing you with a link or details, won't he?

Hope this helps?

Edited by Hip_Hop

THFC 1960.

it would be far far better to get a managers statement from your bank to whom you have been paying. that was my advice.

yes you can just google the info like others say. but the courts will want facts not just printed google pages. and a statement from your bank is fact.

Hip-hop. you know nothing of the court case with oft and logbook loans. we do we are witnesses in the case. you keep asking us to post findings and cases. with the case in a few weeks that would be stupid of us to do that on a open forum as lbl monitor it.

THFC 1960.

it would be far far better to get a managers statement from your bank to whom you have been paying. that was my advice.

No one is suggesting that this is not good advice......

yes you can just google the info like others say.
That's an interesting point. One that you you in fact made
Hi. you need to look at every bit of paperwork google everything.

Hip-hop. you know nothing of the court case with oft and logbook loans. we do we are witnesses in the case. you keep asking us to post findings and cases. with the case in a few weeks that would be stupid of us to do that on a open forum as lbl monitor it.
With respect CCTV I have never asked you to post any findings or cases that are currently active, that is a false accusation not based on detailed fact.

To ask you to post advice that you claim to have given others, that has resulted in "we have won cars back on"/judgments/orders being made against LBL, is both reasonable and rational. Your repeated claims that "we have won cars back" but with the exception to the advice you gave to IMS, there is no other thread or supporting posts on this forum to back this claim , makes the question, whom have you helped with that advice and to enquire of you what that advice was,seems perfectly reasonable and just in the circumstances.

Being a witness CCTV with respect does not make you an expert, it just makes you a witness. Now as a witness you have had various forum members that have questioned your previous expertise and advice and be found to be wanting when pressed for clarity on points of detail.

Your point of a "Laundering licence" is just the latest example that continues to add confusion to the debate which you profess to know so much about, but when asked to support what you mean remain silent, no matter how many times you are given the opportunity to clarify the same point over and over by the questioner.

With respect CCTV where It is right and proper, that those of us who are more knowledgeable in these matters,legitimately have the right to question your statements/points where they are found wanting. But only If it is right and proper to do so, and any points made, questions raised, add clarity to the debate and don't detract from it.

With respect CCTV, others like Applecart etc have supported this too by pulling you up on other previous errors that you have posted as fact and have been found to be in error when scrutinised. The history of these points are clear for all to see in your previous postings and are a testimony of those errors for all to see if they look.

You may claim I know nothing about the case of OFT Vs Log Book Loans but you have no judgments or rulings in your favour that you have posted on these forums. I, on the other hand have had, and did post on here, for others to see!!!! With respect CCTV, that does gives me some credibility and knowledge too.

I will continue to post any additional legal judgments/rulings when it is prudent to do so post my own legal case with Nine Regions being completed. This will help and motivate others to stand up to unlawful actions taken against them by Nine Regions Ltd or Log Book Loans Ltd.

Maybe CCTV you will allow others to see any judgments that you are able to secure against them when you are in a position to do so too?

Edited by Hip_Hop
clarity point

like i have said to you in reply to your email . our solicitor who has delt with bill of sales since 1983 does know what he his talking about and when he sees a case on here he will act. 5 members he has contacted and have won. lets take stubs you havent seen the outcome on the forum thats all done and dusted. trooper has had a judgment sent to him by me. and i have it here which is the same case as THFC 1960 and we are giving good info.

like i have said to you in reply to your email . our solicitor who has delt with bill of sales since 1983 does know what he his talking about and when he sees a case on here he will act. 5 members he has contacted and have won. lets take stubs you havent seen the outcome on the forum thats all done and dusted. trooper has had a judgment sent to him by me. and i have it here which is the same case as THFC 1960 and we are giving good info.

So no explanation from you as to what a "Laundering Licence" is then? It must be a secret CCTV or you would have shared it with the rest of us.

Why answer any questions CCTV when you can make claims, without the need to back any of them up with facts that are verifiable? No links, nothing.......

Edited by Hip_Hop

like i have said to you in reply to your email . our solicitor who has delt with bill of sales since 1983 does know what he his talking about and when he sees a case on here he will act

Interestingly, you don't have my email address to offer a reply to. A mere detail I know but, detail would not with respect CCTV appear, to be your strongest point...

So your solicitor with over 27 years experience of Bills of Sales needs to trawl the CAG looking for cases to act on? And you didn't feel it would be worthwhile to other Caggers to publicise the name of a solicitor who makes his living as an expert of Bills Of Sales, on a forum where others are looking for advice on Bills of Sale, even though this is a public forum and you as a member can make that recommendation?

Shame on you CCTV for keeping this individual and his contact details all to yourself........ When others have publicised and commented the pros and cons of using another legal firm Stephensons etc. No doubt you have your reasons for doing this...Oh yes, his a secret too.......I can see a pattern emerging.

Edited by Hip_Hop

trooper has had a judgment sent to him by me. and i have it here which is the same case as THFC 1960 and we are giving good info.

So you have a judgment which is the same case as THFC1960? What judgment would that be? Oh no, you can't say...It's a secret judgment too.

How will this help THFC1960? You can't say, as it will no longer be secret. What a dilemma . To see so many Caggers that you could help, if only your secret judgment, secret Bill Of Sales Expert could be shared.

Best to talk in cryptic riddles CCTV, and generalisations, that way you can post whatever comes to mind without having to validate anything. I understand.

Your 5 benefactors to date will obviously post the judgments that you/ Your Bill Of Sales Expert personally, have secured for them....? Don't tell me, those are a secret too? It must be difficult being you CCTV-All that knowledge and so many secrets.......What a burden.

Edited by Hip_Hop