Reliable Collections chasing OH's JDW cat debt

paulh1818
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh i forgot to say, they also said in their letter that they are not upholding the part of my complaint that relates to the phone calls because they removed my numbers from their system when I requested and no more calls were made. This is a porky because I did receive more calls at work. Also, they only used details that I willingly gave to jd williams at the time I applied for credit. This is an even bigger porky because I was unemployed when the account was opened so how did they come across my works number? Oh well. It doesnt really matter now. Just glad to see the back of them! :-D

Certain DCAs & Tracing Agents have a habit of 'phoning neighbours and gleaning information such as where people work.

I'd love a doorstep collector to call tho'. :lol:

xfylnm.jpg[/img]

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic