style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4959 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio Tatras International

Including:-

Bank complaints

Bank Bailouts

ACS Law

Proof that God exists

YAY!!! CAG has a TV star :) Good exsposure for CAG.

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Status Update: As predicted, Mrs SOD'EM arose at 8.00am (4-5 minutes after I got up), and proceeded to take her hangover out on me for turning the heating on for that 5 minutes). Apparently, that 5 minutes was all it took for the bedroom to be like a sauna:|. Kids were cold, I was cold, but apparently, there is something wrong with all 3 of us because we are cold. And there is nothing wrong with her at all.

Mrs SOD'EM has now gone back to bed (room must be cold enough now), so I am getting ready and going out for a well needed drink. (Haven't been out for over a week, and I don't drink in the house). If she wants to have a go at me about that, then I don't care. It will be falling on deaf ears.

Me thinks it's time to start flat hunting.:mad2:

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

That is really beautiful. Well done.

WTF did you get that pic from SOD'EM???

Status update: I was not drunk last night 'cos I can remember what I was watching on the tv :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

:lol:Sorry BB, you didn't even cross my mind:lol:

I'll send it back to you when everyone has seen it:lol:

:laser: @ SOD'EM

SOD'EM likes: 'Kidnapping' is such a strong word. I prefer to use the phrase 'Surprise Adoption'.

• 2 weeks later...

SOD'EM wishes: He never went tea total tonight, and had a drink like the rest of them. And he really REALLY, REALLY wishes he was single right now.

JESUS I HATE (censored):mad2:

Even my 7 year old son is getting it now (I give up and have come to bed) because he agreed with me.:|

Yeahhh.... Sorry Till's...You're right.

She will wake up tomorrow as if nothing has happened. That's what really annoys me. More so when the kids get involved. My mum and dad got divorced when I was ten, but I can still remember now sitting at the top of the stairs listening to all the fighting. I swore then that my kids should never listen to anything between me and my mrs, but she doesn't seem to give a s**t. Until now, when the kids have even said that she is wrong. Now they are getting it as well.:!:

awww SOD'EM {{{hugs}}} agree with you though shouldn't do it in front of the kids or involve them,even now as big as mine are if and a very big if lol i come across their dad and they are there i bite my tongue.waits for the wise crack...x

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou