Technical problem - keep getting logged out

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I wanted to access the spreadsheets via the link in the "Nat-West-Claimants-New-and-or-unsure-Please-read-this" thread. If I do so, I get taken to a page on the consumerforums dot com domain. I am told on that page that I need to register in order to read more.

So I log in, using the form on the left hand side of the page. I briefly get a message saying 'Thanks for logging in', and an address from the consumeractiongroup domain gets displayed. Then I am redirected to the original page, which tells me I need to register to read more.

If however I click on the link which says 'Register to read more', I get another log in page and then I am taken to the main page of this forum again!

It is driving me insane that I keep going around in circles. I previously downloaded some spreadsheets to calculate the compound interest from here which didn't work in OpenOffice (error messages in some of the fields with formulae, which were locked) so I was hoping that the link mentioned in my first paragraph would take me to a version that worked.

I've enabled all scripts for both domains, so I don't know what I am doing wrong or if it's a bug in the system? :|

Thanks for helping.