Which is the best Ultrasonic Mouse Repellent - that works through house wiring?

tal
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Which is the best Ultrasonic Mouse Repellent - that works through house wiring and has an electromagnetic pulse which penetrates walls, floors and ceilings (all the places that mice like to breed in)

I've tried mouse poison, traps but they wont go away

Save your money. I've never found them to work having tried 3 different models. I believe the mice need to be sensitive to the pulse.... ours weren't.

I think you'll find that it isn't the same mice that won't 'go away', but different ones that you despatch and are replaced with others. We tried everything, from humane traps to poisoned corn, the former take much tending due to needing to be checked regularly (to prevent them being starved to death). The corn (or granules) seems to work best as after consumption they head off to find water to drink....

Oh crikey.... a horrible problem!!!

I had them in my kitchen for a while after the cat brought in several as "presents" and they got jiggy behind the units before I could get them.

I tried humane traps.... but the b*ggers grabbed the tasty morsels and ran out... useless!!! I then bought sonic devices but that just meant the didn't come out; it didn't get rid of them. I finally got rid of them with traps.... which I HATED doing but it was the only way! Since then I've kept a sonic device in the loft and one downstairs so that they don't come back. I now have several cats, so they wouldn't stand a chance anyway!

If you do an internet search, it should point you in the right direction of which the best ones are. Mine pulse all round the house; down the walls, under the floor, etc.... all you do is plug them in (humans can't hear and the cats aren't bothered either). Try B&Q.... think they sell them in there.

:-)

Humane traps are really of no use. The fact that the rodent is released back into the wild is counter-productive for a start. It must also be considered that it is illegal to release some rodents back into the wild.

Poisons are inhumane.

The best option is the good old fashioned mouse trap. Or a .22 and a steady hand...

Warning: Freemen of the Land Operate here. Think twice before accepting 'legal advice'.

Whatever it is in my kitchen knows how to get food off the trap without setting it over them.... however the Bromedelone blocks left by the council man seems to be working, one lot has been eaten through already and the second one has been started on after I moved it.

Remember they like the same paths so you need to get them that way....

Get a Cat.

Frederickson - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Lost - Claiming back from post office

Connaught Collections - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Lowell - CCA sent 11/4/07 - No agreement - returned to client

Moorcroft - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - No Agreement - returned to client

Red Castle - CCA Sent 11/4/07 - Copy returned but no T&C's

Robinson Way - CCA Sent 16/5/07

A cat would play havoc with my weaving loom and knitting stuff.... I did think of a snake and leaving it loose when I am out (I don't mind snakes, one of my brothers used to keep pythons, my sisters rescued a mouse from the tank when it didn't want to eat it and had it as a pet for a few weeks...)

A cat would play havoc with my weaving loom and knitting stuff.... I did think of a snake and leaving it loose when I am out (I don't mind snakes, one of my brothers used to keep pythons, my sisters rescued a mouse from the tank when it didn't want to eat it and had it as a pet for a few weeks...)

OMG!! I found a massive grass snake/adder (still not sure) in my garden a few years ago!!! :!: It had a frog in its mouth and was swimming across the pond.... and the frog was squeeling, poor thing. I was absolutely petrified!! :faint:

Give me mice any day!!! lol

• 2 years later...
Which is the best Ultrasonic Mouse Repellent - that works through house wiring and has an electromagnetic pulse which penetrates walls, floors and ceilings (all the places that mice like to breed in)

I've tried mouse poison, traps but they wont go away