Bank Staff

brisgirlie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6466 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

not sure if i,ve posted on the right forum, however i was just woundering if any

one could help me with just 1 question.

* As i work for a high street bank, the company has made me open one of there accounts, i have notice i have been charged excess o/d charges and unpaid items, CAN I CLAIM THESE BACK IF SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THEY WILL CLOSE ACCOUNT AND WILL THIS EFFECT MY EMPLOYMENT WITH COMPANY?

23/08/06 RECIEVED STATMENTS:) 25/08/06 SENT PREM LETTER

The answer is yes you can claim them back, I doubt they would close your account.

One last point is that as a Bank Worker you have to Private Meassge Dave or Bank Fodder the admin guys. Just standard stuff for Bank Workers posting on the site

Good Luck

if you go to Private Messages and then send new massage, in the box type Dave or Bankfodder and send message as to which bank you work for they will send you a message back, ok?

Good Luck

If chasing the bank you work for affects your position, in any way, you have Employment Law behind you too. Don't worry. Either way, you're laughing... all the way down to the bank!

Unfair penalty charges reclaimed from Barclays - £700; BarclayCard - £380 + £132 extra; Style (RBOS) - £245 - County Court Judgement

against RBOS awarded - Judgement transferred to Registers of Scotland - Sheriff Officer (Bailiffs) action taken.

Travel insurance claim with Alpha (URV) pursued through the Financial Ombudsman - £704