Bouncing Betty and Spml

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

THESE POSTS HAVE BEEN MOVED BECAUSE THEY WERE HIJACKING ANOTHER THREAD AND NOT CONTRIBUTING.

Here is an answer for you (ryde/enoughisenough), you keep spamming links to your blog/site on here and MSE

You use different user names in an attempt that even stevie wonder could see to bypass the rules of each site regarding spamming and posting unauthorised links.

NOTE WHEN DIRECTLY CHALLENGED - HE LOGS OFF

Edited by citizenB
PeterJM -SO BUSTED - Spelling

Here is an answer for you (ryde/enoughisenough), you keep spamming links to your blog/site on here and MSE

You use different user names in an attempt that even stevie wonder could see to bypass the rules of each site regarding spamming and posting unauthorised links.

NOTE WHEN DIRECTLY CHALLENGED - HE LOGS OFF

Are you a member of the management bouncing betty?If so could you tell me where in my post I posted any link to any other site. Perhaps you could answer the question I posted above as you appear to have all the answers.

Bouncingbetty appears to have logged offsurprise ,surprise,it appears from her aggressive attitude that perhaps she may be an employee of capstone as her agenda remains unclear. ALL KNOWING ALL SEEING BB STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER.WHAT IS YOUR ACTUAL AGENDA HAVE YOU A LOAN WITH SPPL,PML,SPML,LMC IF NOT WHY POST HERE UNLESS YOU ARE FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

Who the hell is bouncingbetty, joined Aug 2010 (allegedly), that they KNOW whats in the minds of the MODS or are they just another creditor troll who's being allowed to disrupt threads

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS JonCris just another creditor troll who's being allowed to disrupt threads commonly known I believe as a Jackal,nothing constructive posted,not even a loan with the companies we are fighting,just an agitator with nothing better to do than to try and down others. What a riduculous statement its made ,so BB actually bothers to register so it can throw accusations at people posting spam because its had enough of it,is it doing this all over the internet? perhaps it should try and get a life. Whats its agenda? has it got a loan with these companies,if it hasn't whats it doing here? It cannot even answer the questions.

I don't know who the hell bouncing betty thinks he it she is but I want an immediate correction published. EiE (myself) us not Ryde. I have never used any identity for myself other than EiE. Any Reading of my posts will clearly reveal ( if you can be bothered to read them all) that the user Ryde and the user EiE are two seperate real life users. Many others will confirm this. I do not spam any site I use and do not encourage others. I want a full apology for your hasty and inaccurate conjecture and if I do not receive one that will say more about you than it does about me. Bouncing betty has not only called this wrong. Bouncing betty as many long standing caggers will know has just publicly exposed tbemselves as a complete fool.

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/gmac_rfc.pdf

CONTACT CIB Here

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/Complaintformcib.Htm

Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia) 02920 380 643

Mark Youde(accounts compliance) 02920 380 955

Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 investigating all the Lehman lenders

Jeremy Pilcher 0207 637 6231

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Oh dear. Bouncing betty has got her knickers in quite a twist hasn't she. Eie is not Ryde. Ryde is not EiE. EiE does not spam. EiE dies not encourage others to spam. Betty it seems is flying a kite in the face of facts and cannot admit she is wrong. Perhaps she would care to apologise?

Keep the faith. EiE.

Capstone Mortgage 'Services' - Sub-prime garbage - unlawful behaviour/MULTIPLE consumer abuse, TOTALLY in Defiance of REGULATIONS and the law

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

"We would not seek a battle, as we are; Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it"

Hi all

and thanks to eagle and JC in particular

It's more than apparent that "Our Betty" has completely shot her one and only useless bolt. I am not Ryde and Ryde is not EIE. The appalling and disgraceful attempt by this none contributor to muddy the waters, spread misinformation and distract everyone from the main task of fighting SPML Capstone etc clearly exposes bouncing Betty for what she is.

A speculator, a liar and a fly by the seat of her pants guess merchant.

WRONG WRONG WRONG BETTY. AND YOU HAVEN"T GOT THE DECENCY TO COUGH UP AND APOLOGISE.

Do yourself a favour and find out some facts before you start on this kamikaze mission of making yourself look totally stupid. Enough of the idiots making false accusations already...there's some real work to be done helping those at risk of being done over. Not that YOU WILL be contributing to that task you gutless, spineless and hopelessly inaccurate caller of matters of fact. THANK GOD FOR THAT.

If anybody is offered "advice" by Betty I suggest you run a mile in the opposite direction.

Keep the faith. EiE.

CONTACT CIB Here

NO KAGGA LEFT BEHIND...

Bouncing Betty is a member of the money saving expert forum & only registered on 14th Aug,she/he seems to have a real issue with anything to do with SPML/SPPL/LMC/CAPSTONE & has never actually started their own thread just butted into other peoples.

This is my thread & you are not wanted here,same as I was not wanted on yours!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633 

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643 

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

Bouncingbetty the bearded lady in person on MSE, a picture says a thousand words.

image.php?u=1192447&dateline=1281827170

Yes peterjm that is indeed a picture of my very handsome self, taken directly my from MSE profile.

I wish I was able to return the courtesy of posting your picture, from your MSE profile. Unfortunately, as you are aware peterjm, this is not possible because all of your posts were and your profile was deleted as a result of your continued spam posts.

Wheres bouncy betty bum(ble) these days I was enjoying slagging her, him, it off?:lol:

Please continue to, as you say “slag me off” JonCris.

I make no apology and have no regrets relating to my initial post with regard to the many spam posts on CAG and MSE all to the same site.

I would go as far as to say that subsequent events have clearly shown that my post was justified. Following my initial post highlighting the sadly obvious attempts to post links to a certain site, all attempts to spam links to that site on both CAG and MSE mysteriously, ceased with immediate effect.

A co-incidence?

Whats your aim betty?? Do you work for Capstone?? I think you post under different user names i.e Tony Marek,Lord Jesus Christ,Mary Poppins etc need I carry on? You don't ACTUALLY offer any advice apart from butting in on other peoples threads posting a load of ****e...JOG ON to another forum or crawl back to MSE where they give crap advice & stay under your rock!! YOUR NOT WANTED HERE!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633 

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643 

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

The spam has stopped - my job is done:whoo:
Great yer back so let the slagging begin but before that answer this why should you care are you employed by Crapstones or one of the other greedy parasites & terrified cos the parasitic gravy train is coming to an end:lol:

Yes peterjm that is indeed a picture of my very handsome self, taken directly my from MSE profile.

I wish I was able to return the courtesy of posting your picture, from your MSE profile. Unfortunately, as you are aware peterjm, this is not possible because all of your posts were and your profile was deleted as a result of your continued spam posts.

Oh my gawd what an ugly Piers Morgan you are. Ever considered some serious surgery?? On second thoughts I doubt it would help

Edited by JonCris

Whats your aim betty?? Do you work for Capstone?? I think you post under different user names i.e Tony Marek,Lord Jesus Christ,Mary Poppins etc need I carry on? You don't ACTUALLY offer any advice apart from butting in on other peoples threads posting a load of ****e...JOG ON to another forum or crawl back to MSE where they give crap advice & stay under your rock!! YOUR NOT WANTED HERE!

Really! clearly a bit of a retard then