Onestopphoneshop.co.uk no free PSP

DroverAwn
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6478 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I changed over from 02 To Orange through onestopphoneshop back on May this year. The deal was sweetened by the offer of a free Sony PSP Value Pack. I ordered the deal over the phone and was told by the sales lady that the PSP would take 28 days to be delivered. No probs, but after 28 days -nothing. I called up their Customer Services and got told that they only order the PSP's 28 days from connection date. I would have to wait another 14 days for the PSP. 14 Days come and go - nothing. Another call to OSPS- as I had my original number ported to Orange , their "Free Gift Department" had been trying to ring me on the original Orange number.I would have to wait another 14 days. Yet another 14 days come and go - nothing. Further call to OSPS - they are currently out of stock. I demanded to speak to a supervisor , request was refused and was told that one would call me back - this never happened.

Every subsequent call to them results in the same excuse "out of stock" and no supervisor. I then sent an email to their customer services demanding that they make good on their deal , no reply. I have reported them to Trading Standars who will "look into it" and may do something if enough people complain.

/

I called up Orange saying that there is breach of contract here and I wished to cancel my contract - Orange tells me that the phone contract is with Orange and the Dispute over the PSP is with OSPS and Orange would not release me from the contract.

Can I take this company to court??? What do I have to do to get what belongs to me???

:eek:

Send a LBA claiming the cost of the PSP that they were supposed to send you, give them 14 days and if they don't supply it or the money it will cost you then small claims court time - keep everything in writing from now on, if they call you tell them that you won't speak/need it in writing and don't let them draw you out to a longer time. These guys are almost crooks the offers they don't sort out and money back schemes that they try worm out of are reported all over the net - good luck on this one.