Byrom and Keeley DMP Providers - Friends or Foes

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3030 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i now have all the DCAs bank accounts that I'm under, I will post tomorrow morning as I'm enjoying a well earned beer in my garden, courtesy of CAG!

Hopefully this will help other people on the forum from having to contact them and getting a mouth full.

I have to say that when I rang to get Capquest's bank details I got through to Capital One Customer services, very interesting!

And Link Financial where actually nice, probably because I said I wanted to make a payment via standing order!

Well onward and upward it's 31 degrees where I'm at and going to move to the pool and have another beer!

You guys and girls on this forum rock!!!

IQOR (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

Simply Be (the OH) - No valid CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

HSBC Loan - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

HSBC Overdraft - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

LTSB Loan and Overdraft (the OH) - AID, awaiting result on PPI and Bank Charges complaint.

Vanquis - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

MBNA CC - No CCA, awaiting DSAR outcome.

MBNA Loan - awaiting DSAR outcome.

Capital One (the OH) - No CCA, gone away.:madgrin:

Afternoon, I have got my electronic proof of deliveries for my CCAs that I sent out, they were signed for today 05 Jul 10. I am right in thinking that I should have a reply by the 20 July 10 (that is 10 working days plus 2 for post) or would it be 22 July 10 (that is 12 working days plus 2 for post)? Also when they reply which date to I use, is it the date from their letter or the date that I physically get the letter? Cheers PM

HSBC Overdraft - No CCA, not gone away but who cares, they have nothing.:madgrin:

LTSB Loan and Overdraft (the OH) - AID, awaiting result on PPI and Bank Charges complaint.

Afternoon, I have got my electronic proof of deliveries for my CCAs that I sent out, they were signed for today 05 Jul 10. I am right in thinking that I should have a reply by the 20 July 10 (that is 10 working days plus 2 for post) or would it be 22 July 10 (that is 12 working days plus 2 for post)? Also when they reply which date to I use, is it the date from their letter or the date that I physically get the letter? Cheers PM

Not too sure if this is the best place to put the following banking details to set up standing orders for other caggers, to save them from having to speak to the DCAs to obtain them:

AIC UK Ltd

40-22-47

RELIABLE COLLECTIONS

40-31-24

1ST CREDIT LTD

20-19-90

CAPITAL ONE/CAPQUEST

40-02-50

IQOR

40-37-25

ROBINSON WAY

30-00-00

If I've put these details in the wrong place, which I probably have, could someone link them to the right place. Hopefully it will alleviate the worry of having to ring this muppets, and simply send a payment without the hassle. PM

Hi got a letter today from AIC stating they had to send my CCA onto the creditor.

Do they still only have 12 days from signing for the original request?

The letter was signed for on the 08 July and the 12 day point is the 23 July 10,

should I still get the CCA before the 23 July before I write my dispute letter?

Ta PM

Hi again

further to the AIC letter post,

I've now got replies from LINK and Robinson Way regarding my CCA requests.

They have stated that it may take up to 30 days possibly more to get the required CCA.

Do I still put the account in dispute letter in the post when the 12 day period is up?

Also had replies back from HSBC and Lloyds regarding SAR requests.

I spoke with HSBC today and I said I wanted all information that they held on me and anything to do with the respective account in question,

they same with Lloyds.

Lloyds have there own request paperwork which I've filled in, should I put on that paperwork I want everything that they have in regard to the account and anything relating to the account e.g. loans, overdrafts, PPI information on the related loan etc?

Due to send them back tomorrow.

Ta PM

As far as the SAR goes they have 40 days in which to reply, CCA's 12 days from receipt of your request, failure to supply you are legally entitled to withhold payment.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

got a reply from IQOR Recovery today regarding one of my CCA requests.

I got the following reply, see the attached document.

It says that there is no credit agreement, but have sent me copy statements.

I'm taking for granted (call me stupid) that as there is no agreement the debt is unenforceable which is good as I'd already sent the Account In Dispute letter the day the 12th day was up from the original delivery date which was the 20 Jul 10.

Do I need to just wait until they get back to me or just ignore any demands that now come?

Should I go down the route of getting any defaults on my credit file removed aswell, seeing as they will have defaulted me with no agreement to enforce?

Also if anyone can shed some light on the reliable collections pish that I was sent would be appreciated aswell.

As it's clearly not an original agreement and I have sent a Account In Dispute letter to them aswell.

Having dramas uploading the scanned document.

I'll put it up as a separate post.

Cheers PM

iqorCCAreply.jpg

Hopefully this has worked.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/iqorCCAreply.jpg

Yep - no agreement = unenforceable, and Iqor clearly know it.

Just send them a short note:

I refer to your letter dated xxxxx. I note that your client confirms that they are unable to comply with my request under ss 77/78(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 because they do not have the agreement. Your client is therefore not entitled to enforce the alleged debt whilst in default of my request.

In the circumstances I do not propose to progress this matter. Other than to return the statutory fee, as you have failed to comply with my request properly or at all, I do not expect to hear from you or your client again.

Yours etc.

Thanks Scarlet,

I only got the letter today,

they received my account in dispute letter on Friday gone.

Do I still need to reply with the note you've put on here?

Also any idea on what to do with the Reliable Collections paperwork?

Cheers PM

Hi people,

think I've messed up on the date with my account in dispute letters,

I've put the accounts in dispute as of 20 July 10 (they received CCAs 05 July 10) this was 12 working days.

Should I have used the 22 July 10 (to include the 2 days post), if they should have went into dispute on the 22 July 10

should I resend the account in dispute letters again to reflect the 22 July 10?

I know it's only two days but these munters can and probably would be picky if it went to court.

Ta PM

Hi just been doing my weekly check and putting paperwork in order.

I've just realised I have sent a CCA request to one address and a Account In Dispute to another different one.

The CCA was for 1st Credit, my CCA went to an address in Reigate (on checking the royal mail the address is occupied by a G E Commercial Finance) however the Recorded Letter was signed and was addressed to 1st Credit

- is this legal one company signing for another companies mail?

and does anyone know if G E Commercial Finance are part of 1st Credit?

And finally as I've already sent off the Account in Dispute letter to 1st Credit at Omnibus Bldg, Reigate they have since contacted me via email to give them a ring (I obviously emailed back saying blow me all correspondance by Royal Mail).

Should I start the whole CCA process again using the Omnibus Bldg address?

Cheers PM

Just checking their adresses and they both seem to have the same Postal Code, but to for the avoidance of any doubt, on their part, I would send the CCA letter again to 1stCrud, this should form part of your next complaint to the OFT/TS via consumer direct, that they are misleading alleged debtors and clouding the issue by using different names, although living in the same building...

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi BB, wasn't too sure where I got the first address so I checked my history,

i got it from a CAG link,

so I'm not going to bother sending another CCA request out,

the address must be pukka seeing as it was on here,

they say they have sent me a letter in the post anyway, I'll see what it says:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?27239-Anyone-ever-heard-of-Ist-Credit-limited

OK PM, no worries, they both have exactly the same Postal code, so obviously in the same building, keep us posted.

Morning BB,

just to keep you updated on the 1st Credit situation,

got two letters they were installment default notices,

dated after I'd put in my Account in Dispute letters.

They are threatening the usual court pish.

Is there a letter I can send to say look the Account is dispute already, therefore I'm not defaulting as you have not responded to my intial CCA request or something along those lines?

Just so I can get it sent off tomorrow in the post.

Also I got a reply from Robinson Way saying they are having dramas getting the CCA to me,

the account is on hold,

but we will continue to process your information under DPA.

I didn't think they could process any of my information if the Account was in Dispute?

Again is there a template,

had a look couldn't see one that matched the requirement,

or I may (probably) I'm cronically blind!

Ta PM

As soon as they are out of time in relation to supplying the CCA then you can send them the 'Failed' letter which puts the account in to dispute, that is the time then that any interest and the selling on or passing on of your account stops, or shouls stop I should say.

If they still can't find the agreement and are still processing your data, you can tell them to stop processing your data under S.10 of the DPA using this letter;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/583-letter-to-request-the-halt-on-the-processing-of-your-data

OR

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/586-legal-notice-issued-under-section-10-of-the-data-protection-act-1980

Hi BB will get the DPA template out to Robinson Way, thanks.

On the Failed letter, I've already sent this to 1st Credit (they got it last month), however they seem to have totally ignored it! Do you recommend that I send it again? PM

Found some Default Notices, I'd posted them on a Invalid Default Notice thread but no one replied to say if they were set out correctly/incorrectly,

Could someone please advise.

The Capital One defaults are for separate credit cards and there is one from Vanquis.

I have blanked out the info and barcodes etc just left the dates and amounts.

Ta PM

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/CrapONEDefaultpage1c0001.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/CrapONE2s0001.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/CrapOne1s0001.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/vanquispg10001.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/vanquispg20001.jpg

So long as you have proof of sending it to them then No, no need, let them ignore it at their peril.

Will have a look at the DN's, wait out.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/CrapONEDefaultpage1c0001.jpg

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/CrapONE2s0001.jpg

Are NOT Default Notices (DN's) they are simply a 'statement of default' and as such I strongly doubt these would be produced in court, and I have no idea on the next course of action in relation to these two letters??

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/CrapOne1s0001.jpg

This one IMO is uneforceable as they have failed to specify an exact date in which you have to rectify the account, 28 days from the date of the letter isn't good enough, what is the current state of play with this, have they terminated the account?

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/vanquispg10001.jpg

Is suitable for hamster bedding ONLY.

http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy115/penmarine/vanquispg20001.jpg

What date did you receive this? What is the date on the letter? Again you must have a clear 14 days in which to rectify the account or they have failed miserably.....again!

For Vanquis I received the letter on 29 Jun 09, the two documents came together in the same envelope as I remember.