credit solutions HELP!!! old barclays loan

twoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2956 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A wee bit info regarding the debt, please. :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi Cataphilus,

Creditor is Barclays and the account was opened about 4 years ago.

Hi Twoman,

It does sound as if you need to make the CCA request. This is a request for a copy of your original credit agreement. These are very often unenforceable or even non existent. If this is the case it puts you in charge not them. In the mean time I would continue to make whatever payments you can afford. This will cost you £1 and it is best to do it by postal order. Also, don't sign the letter. You can find the template letter on the site somewhere - I will try and find the link for you.

Don't talk to this lot on the 'phone (or any other DCA for that matter) - just make sure you put everything in writing and insist that they do the same. Also, don't let them have details of your income and expenditure as they are not entitled to this.

Once you have the response to your CCA request, post it up here (removing personal details, barcodes etc.) and then see what comes of it.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

does anybody know anything about Credit Solutions?

Yes. They are a very nasty bunch. Don't talk to them whatever you do - keep it all in writing. If they ring you, tell them to go forth and multiply.

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

cheers Fred.

Here's the link: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/20758-creditors-dcas-letter-templates.html

You need letter N.

Regards.

Fred

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Received a letter today out of the blue from Debt Managers who it appears have taken on the chasing.

Credit solutions have failed to respond to our CCA request and we then sent them the Acc In Dis letter.

Received a letter from CS saying they acknowledge our letter and are awaiting their client to provide the info.

Are DM allowed to chase us?i thought that any debt could not be passed on whilst account is in dispute.

Is there a letter i should be sending them now.All advice greatley appreciated.

Hi All,

Received a phone call today from Credit Solutions!!asked oh for personel details,refused and they put the phone down.I can assume they are chasing the same debt?

Anu ideas best way to approach this noe.

Hi All,

Had a letter today from Debt Managers.

Originally Credit Solutions chasing,fine,requested cca 15/6/2010...no response.

Sent Account In Dispute letter 14/7/2010...response from Credit Solutions to say requesting the info from OC.....ok.

Recieved phone call from Debt Managers 11/8/2010 chasing debt...refused security questions put phone down...no problem.

Recieved letter from Debt Managers dated 10/8/2010 ...Final Demand(post 11)...ignored.

Recieved phone call from Credit Solutions 18/08/2010 chasing debt,refused security questions put phone down...no problem.

Recieved letter today from Debt Managers today.."Notice of Legal Action"..attached.

What do i need todo as far as letters are concerned and who do i send them too.....please help.

Hi Cerbs,

Thanks for that i didn't realise...thankyou.

Received another letter today..attached.

Any advise would be appreciated.

BTW both of the DCA's are yet to comply with my request as in previous post 13.

Edited by twoman
missed letter off post.

• 6 months later...

Hi Caggers,

Latest from Credit Solutions attached.

Problem....addressed to the occupier with my correct address on it..ok..BUT...was delivered to my neighbour by postie by mistake, who opened it as all it said was to the occupier they did't read the address properly,they thought it was junk mail (which it probably is to be honest :lol: ) and only realised it was for me when they read the letter......how embarrased was i when they gave it to me :-x

Ok last correspondance to them was on the 13th Feb 2011 reminding them that they are in default of my CCA request from last year, June which was signed for(have proof)...they don't have one,what if anything should i do.

The infamous J.White keeps threatening to come and see me...but never does and they keep phoning once a week...but keep telling them in writing only...can handle all this no problem but what can i do regards the latest letter.

• 1 year later...

Hi Caggers,

Apparently this has been sold to Lowell now on the 25th May.

Letter recieved today demanding payment.

Have requested cca from the OC and various DCA's and all have failed to produce.

So what todo with lowell's.Request cca or let them know that this is in dispute etc etc.