Can someone advise please....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5079 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have put in a claim against welcome finance for a defective default leading to unlawful repossession and unfair relationship under 140a of cca they put in acknowledgement of service giving them a further 14days which will expire on 3rd June. Today I have received an N24, general form of judgement or order.

It states

It is ordered that

The application be listed for 4th June 2010 at 12.50pm at *Court Name* time estimate 5mins

Is this to allocate or to pass judgement?? Im confused the only info I can find is this

General Form of Judgment or Order N24space.gif

When a judgment is entered at court as result of a hearing or consideration by a District Judge a Judgment Order will be issued. Copies go to both the Claimant and the Defendant and contain detailed information in respect of the Judgment. A straightforward Judgment will detail:

• The sum in respect of the original claim
  • Interest
  • Any costs or expenses
  • The total and how it should be paid

There will be a final date for payment and if installments have been agreed how these should be paid.

More complex judgments may require a new hearing or further actions or documents.

Taken from Small Claims Court made easy. Low cost debt and cash recovery.

Any help greatly appreciated!!!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

*bump*

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

You could send a PM to PT2537he is well informed

Thank you :)

This is the document all I have deleted is the DJ surname and address of the court...

img001-1.jpg

the answer is this is the hearing welcome have applied for a strike out....the strike out application hasnt been sent to me :mad:

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone know what i can do about an order by the judge for costs? there is no way i can afford to pay it in a lump sum and they have already written saying they are waiting for it!