Fos A Bitter Dissappointment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi folks I received a letter today from the FOS today rejecting my complaint about an IFA. My complaint included the following.

1. The IFA had put 3 loans to be paid off by the mortgage in our conditions the 3 loans did not exist and were invented by the IFA to give the appearance that I would be better off after the consolidation. This i provided irrefutable evidence of and proved that i was in fact £80 worse off per month.

2. The IFA invented a ccj on the search filter used to find me a product(i had no ccj's)...

3. Email evidence was provided showing i was originally promised 7.13% then changed to 8.03%...

The letter demonstrates that after a 2 year wait they have completely ignored the evidence put before them. I think it is important to share this i know loads of people on here have always said FOS are a waste of time, but having exoperienced this... IMHO sinister degree of negligence I unfortunately have to confirm everybodies worst fears.

IMHO I think it also relates too Redstones/HBVEurope/Beacon who are now one of the only companies giving out mortgages under collaterallised Debt structures and the FOS would not dare to apply any measure of justice to the brokers supplying these products in a dead market.

I dont know if their is anything more to do but try and inform as many people i can that IMHO the law does not apply to these type of companies.

cheers

See below recent email from ombudsman and below that my reply

ombudsman

On 14 May 2010 at 15:33 *********************"

wrote:

> Dear ******************************

>

> I have received your emails and have noted your comments. I came to my

> view on your case because there were very serious allegations made which

> I felt were not substantiated and because I had not seen sufficient

> evidence of any loss suffered.

>

> My view currently remains the same - however, if you wish, the complaint

> can be forwarded to an ombudsman for a final decision. If the case goes

> to an ombudsman, the entire file will be reviewed and a decision made.

>

> If you do not wish your case to go to an ombudsman, I will close the

> complaint and file the papers.

>

>

> Yours sincerely

>

my reply

Of course the file needs to be reviewed/forwarded to the ombudsman...We need to

ascertain the following.

1. Why is it ok to falsify the existence of CCJ'S in product searches.

2. Why is it ok to falsify the existence of 3 loans as a condition of a mortgage

offer.

3. Why is it ok for you to ignore evidence proving beyond any shadow of a doubt

that the loan offered made me £80 per month worse off.

4. Your analysis completely ignores the fact that 3 loans were invented by the

IFA and the email evidence where the IFA said he had to put them on to get the

loan to go through.

Can you answer any of the above questions.....

My loss in the matter is as plainly proved a product was missold to me, suitable

for people with ccj's with an extortionately high interest rate, falsified

documents, falsified ccj's, falsified non existant loans a product that made me

£80 per month worse off. Adrian where are you coming from

Do you want me to send all the evidence and scans you have already received and

acknowledged again so we can establish the extent of the documents you are

either ignoring or have mislaid. It looks like you will need an SAR sending and

following this any missing documents I will file a section 15(2) of the DPA

against you..

shocked and horrified

mick

My paper trail with them is excellent i can hit them with an sar and see what they have hidden and then file for damages under section15(2 of the DPA which will go a long way to showing their true character...etc

they took the original guy of my case and might use that as an excuse for losing the paper work all digital by the way all scanned with email delivery receipts and stored on two isp servers....

I certainly will keep at them.......

cheers

We have also made a serious allegation to the FOS about the RBS, we have also provided documents to substantiate this, and have proven that the bank have decieved and lied to us.

After 6 months, and bundles of documents sent by us, absolutely nothing from the RBS. She concluded in the banks favour:mad:.

Our case has also been passed to an Ombudsman, your at the bottom of the queue again.

We also went into this, having read how biased & unfair they are. In the vain hope, we pressed on. We were wrong to put the slightest bit of faith in this organisation, & fully anticipate that the Ombudsmans decision will be no different to the first. Its a damn disgrace, the FOS is a complete & utter waste of money. Perhaps its time that all consumers rallied together & petitioned there MP's & demanded a "Real" independant body to investgate complaints. Not one funded & run by the very people they oversee.

Debs

I am sorry to hear that..... and will not be holding my breath either... They make me laugh they have destroyed their own industry with all their thieving ways. Every time i am in a shop i here some one laughing when offered a ppi. Every human in the uk knows that banks cannot be trusted people dare not have more than 50,000 in a bank cause that is all the government will guarantee. Even that is extremely suspect(first come first served) they have destroyed their industry for 4 decades at least. Government helped destroy them by never offering the services of a real referee or having the b*lls to applythe legislation that could have been used against them.

Everyone and their dogs know the reality..... banks are allowed to steal.....keep them at a safe distance and use credit unions etc.....

bla bla

i have recently had further communication from the FOS ..and have asked why they state it is ok to tell lies about ccj's when finding products for people. I am posting scans of the proof documents on here next week.

I am posting all the documents to relate the twisted attitude of the FOS in theese matters as people do not realise waht the FOS think is ok.

However it really crossed my mind why do the FOS sanction all the skullduggery of IFA's in populating Colllateralized Debt Obligations for and on behalf of Beacon = Redstone = HBVEurope. I hear you all shout.... "NO none of that goes on any more "....YES IT DOES REDSTONE = BEACON = HBVEUROPE are becoming one of the biggest lenders in the uk today(no 11 at the moment)...

Everyone and their dog now knows that mortgages are bundled into tranches layers of risk sold on as long as the hedgers are buying the riskiest tranche and purchasing Credit Default Swaps in the knowledge that they will fail and make a bucket of money on the bet.

Here are a few things i would like to know()

1. I believe HBV are German and have heeps of exposure to Greece has Angela included it on her list not to allow german hedging on.

2. Does our government or any european government know who is buying what tranches and Credit Default Swaps

3. Is Redstone=BEACON=HBVEurope the big domino the hedgers will use to sink the big european boat...

Now I have that of my chest, I am going to put a wet towel round my head so the aliens can no longer detect me LOL

MICKO

The letter demonstrates that after a 2 year wait they have completely ignored the evidence put before them.

That's no surprise. I've lost thousands because of the FOS's biased decisions and the only way to take them on is a Judicial Review, which can be expensive.

After an Adjudicator/Ombudsman decision, there is the Service Review Team and then the Independent Assessor. Don't expect much though.

You could always DSAR them to see what documents the other party provided, but they may not send you anything (information about YOU is not really about YOU they say, even if it relates to YOU and YOUR account).

The FOS is not fit for purpose anymore and are there only to give the banks breathing space.

I think it is important to fight on, the FOS are useless, they get £500+ for each inquiry they look into. Guess who pays them the £500+ the the company whom the complaint is against.

In 2005 I complained about a credit card company, the FOS wanted me to sign a settlement form for £50. In 2010 I complained to the credit company with one letter from me, they settled £2,000. My arguement was the same.

Labour made things a lot worse. Lightly regulated finance markets.

I am sorry to hear that..... and will not be holding my breath either... They make me laugh they have destroyed their own industry with all their thieving ways. Every time i am in a shop i here some one laughing when offered a ppi. Every human in the uk knows that banks cannot be trusted people dare not have more than 50,000 in a bank cause that is all the government will guarantee. Even that is extremely suspect(first come first served) they have destroyed their industry for 4 decades at least. Government helped destroy them by never offering the services of a real referee or having the b*lls to applythe legislation that could have been used against them.

Everyone and their dogs know the reality..... banks are allowed to steal.....keep them at a safe distance and use credit unions etc.....

bla bla