!0hrs work and jsa

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having just finished a temp postion i have started a rapid reclaim with the jsa and my wtc have stopped...I was on 20 hours a week

Still trying to sort out Housing benefit who wont even look at my claim till i get letter from JSA and i havnt had one yet.

I have interview tomorrow,just 10 hrs a week at minimum wage (all i could find for the time being) again a temp post..

So if my wages are £58.50 a week and JSA is £64 or whatever it is nowadays....

Do i still sign on and will they make up the shortfall of £4 odd???

This is really confusing me....

My daughter said i was a nutcase taking a job and being no better of but i hate how they make you feel in that jobcentre and at my age 53 beggers cant be choosers..

any advise would be appreciated

Hi Tilly

Im in a very similar position and they do make the money up to the JSA level still have to sign on tho unfortunately!

I work a few hours per week I fill in a form ( b7) each time I sign on to say what hours I have worked the previous fortnight.

Hope you have better luck than me tho my hours changed in March and they still havent sorted it out!

kind regards Mags

:) Hi I know what you mean its hard enough having to face the job centre but when youre older its worse! personally I think the whole system is in meltdown there is loads of good advice on here you certainly dont get much from the Job Centre 'advisors' lol anyway good luck with your job!

Mags