Halifax loan under Kensington DMP, now Robinson Way chasing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what was the state of the account when robbingscum way had it? that will dictate how you deal with these

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

Horwich Farrely are apparantly their in-house solicitors , but any letters you get purporting to be from them are just robinson way again , using their name to up the threat level on the letters they send . They don't actually originate from 'horwich farrely' per se . Not in a proprietary transfer way . More a letter heading adjustment. You know when you get a real Horwich Farrely letter , take them through the complaints procedure when Robinson way issues a 'horwich farrely' letter with all your details showing through the envelope window , you'll get a much better class of stationary with their replies.

What do you mean Drexl Spivey

You know when you get a real Horwich Farrely letter , take them through the complaints procedure when Robinson way issues a 'horwich farrely' letter with all your details showing through the envelope window , you'll get a much better class of stationary with their replies

debt4get i have a full detailed post on this page but i dont know how to do links, Its titled Kensington, Hailifax & now Robbinsons way

Cheers Fox taken that on board, Was thinking of doing that anyway, But think i'll also let CAB know about it as i'm still dealing with them aswell..

Again Cheers Fox

Account still being looked into by financial Ombudsmans Adjudicator so cant do anything anyways.. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU'S ALL :D

Hope i'm not shooting myself in the foot but its been 2 weeks and i aint heard anything. Have they give up or is it the Calm Before the Storm ?? :confused:

Hi,

Who knows the mindset of these people. I would just sit back and enjoy the peace for now.

Just another tack for you to think about. It may be worth sending Halifax a SAR so that you can find out whether they acually defaulted you or not and to see the statements on your old account using the links I gave you at the start of this thread. You would be surprised at how much dodgy info a SAR throws up.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like Robbersway have given up and now i have letters From

WESCOT ?

Who are these.. Also Financial Aduticator has asked for a copy of signed agreement with Kensington which I dont have :-x it is 10 year ago ??

6 year ago i was in big debt so went to Kensington Finance.

Owed around £13.000 when i started,

They said it would be paid off 5 half to 6 year.

Started paying £210 month in Dec 2003 never missed,

So i rang them Feb 2009 see how much i owed,

Recieved letter telling me i owed just shy ov £9000.

Would,t help me out so went to Citizens advice,

Been with them since May 2009 trying to get to bottom of it.. .

Halifax debt is the problem.

They passed it onto a company called Fairfax who wanted payment asap.

Advised Cit advice who got in touch with them.

Received more letters so i passed them onto Cit Advice,

Never heard anything untill another company got in touch ROBINSON WAY and i've recieved aload ov letters from these nice to nasty, nothing for a while then nice.

Looks like Robbersway have given up and now i have letters From

WESCOT ?

Also Financial Aduticator has asked for a copy of signed agreement with Kensington which I dont have,

yet i have all letters from start.

Do i contact WESCOT arrange payment cause by sounds of it i aint going no where with Adjudicator

or see if anything comes back from kensington as CAB have asked for a copy of contract?

Can any1 also advise me a company who i can use to sort repayments who can be trusted please..

A Debt management company the debts for £6500