action against me RBS mortgage repo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:Cry: Firstly Yay I found new thread starter (after over a year !)

It never rains but it pours .......

I have mortgage arrears and have had a meeting with the man they send round to discuss difficulties in March.

In this meeting he arranged that I would continue paying what I was which was 50% of required funds until June when full payment each month would be paid.

As I am disabled I had to find another career as my husband cannot work and look after me and the children.

He also said that after this time I should pay slightly more than required funds to reduce outstanding arrears.

It has been extremely difficult for us since the onset of my serious ill health and it has left us in serious financial difficulty.

However I recieved a letter this morning ( Not from Mortgage company which is Bank of Scotland) truthfully I haven't opened it yet but I can see quite clearly through the envelope that it states Bank of Scotland are issuing proceedings against you - N.B. I plan to open it and phone them tomorrow when I haven't a houseful of children.

And I have your wise advice !

But how can they do this when I have already spoken to thier rep and he has agreed the terms above.

I didn't get anything in writing but I have the mans telephone number still what should I do what can I do - I read a link here somewhere that I can apply to have arrears removed but that still won't change the situation will it.

Help me I don't know what to do where to go or what to say other than cry and pull my hair out.

Once again

One Very Stressed Woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif Mortgage repossesion Action

:Cry: Firstly Yay I found new thread starter (after over a year !)

It never rains but it pours .......

I have mortgage arrears and have had a meeting with the man they send round to discuss difficulties in March.

In this meeting he arranged that I would continue paying what I was which was 50% of required funds until June when full payment each month would be paid.

As I am disabled I had to find another career as my husband cannot work and look after me and the children.

He also said that after this time I should pay slightly more than required funds to reduce outstanding arrears.

It has been extremely difficult for us since the onset of my serious ill health and it has left us in serious financial difficulty.

However I recieved a letter this morning ( Not from Mortgage company which is Bank of Scotland) truthfully I haven't opened it yet but I can see quite clearly through the envelope that it states Bank of Scotland are issuing proceedings against you - N.B. I plan to open it and phone them tomorrow when I haven't a houseful of children.

And I have your wise advice !

But how can they do this when I have already spoken to thier rep and he has agreed the terms above.

I didn't get anything in writing but I have the mans telephone number still what should I do what can I do - I read a link here somewhere that I can apply to have arrears removed but that still won't change the situation will it.

Help me I don't know what to do where to go or what to say other than cry and pull my hair out.

Once again

One Very Stressed Woman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Cry:

Hi there,reading your post it seems like the B.O.S are going ahead even though you have reached an agreement,however it may be just a case of the left not knowing what the right is doing.The bank has not taken action yet so you do have time to discuss this with them.Tell them that a payment plan has been agreed with the rep and that this will be ongoing.It sounds like a mistake on the banks part to me.

Hi onestressedwoman , sorry to hear of your problems, I thought that the person they send around was in fact a "councillor" and that he might suggest a plan to the bank but they do not have to listen to what he says. Also I believe that they have the banks interest at heart ,and if they state to the bank that you are in a financial mess that may be hard to get out then the bank could start actions sooner than what they would if your financial problems were nearly over.

Hi onestressedwoman , I had not finished my post when somehow it got submitted. I was going to say please do not be disheartened by what I have just said as even if they are starting proceedings there are many on this site that can help.

sleepingdog

Hi Sleeping Dog

I telephoned the mortgage yesterday and they said it was a mistake on their part - But after I came off the phone I thought - They have agreed to the full payment to start again in June fingercrossed but I haven't got it in writing from them - The councillor was actually very good nice to meet a nice person I spoke to him before phoning the mortgage and he told me that the chances in court due to my position was questionable -

But another thing that I was wondering was on the solicitors letter it said that I have made an agreement and hadn't stuck to it this is obviously wrong as confirmed by the mortgage but do you think that I should write to them so there is a record of this mistake.

Also any idea in which circumstances you can reclaim the charges applied to the account - they said that they had charged me £125 for transferring it to solicitors but I should have checked that this amount had been recreditted to account as it was their error. In any event it would be great to get charges back if only to apply money to the mortgage account ?

Cheers For your support !

Smiles across the miles

OSW

Hi

I had troubles with the company I pay mortgage to adding arrears charges etc when i didn't have any arrears and first I wrote letter of complaint to them and then took it to the FOS who sorted it out and got charges refunded.

Am in process of doing it again!

Hope this helps